+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello folks, need assistance bad.

thrustmaster

Jul 11, 2007
Hi there,

My name is Graeme and i am from Glasgow, Scotland...

My situation seems really dire and doesn't seem to be improving at all.. everywhere i go to seek help turns me away in some form or another.. My girlfriend is living in Canada (Ontario) she is 5 month pregnant with my baby girl.. it will be my first kid.. we both met online around 3 years ago and have talked every day since we met..

We are planning to get married when i come back before baby is born but i don't know if i have it in me to leave after it is and i am in a state of panic as i want to do all i can to stay there.. she would be more than willing to sponsor me but she doesn't work and has 2 kids even though she has lived there her whole life. Everywhere i call drivers me in circles and i just need any help really or advice..

By no means am i a skilled worker.. i left college after my national qualification in IT 2 years ago (pretty basic), finished all my basic school education. I have just done call center work in banks since then for around £11,000-£13,000 p.a. i love her and hate to think of the fact that we might not work out because i am not allowed over.. her mother was born in Scotland but due to my girlfriend having kids she is not allowed to move from country and i feel it would be unfair to take her kids from there anyway.

I have been to Canada as a visitor 3 - 4 times now... its torture having to leave and it just feels wrong.. i hate to whine about it but i know this is who i want to be with the rest of my life with my child as well..

So i beg of you really for any advice that i may be able to take to be with her.. and i am aware it will not be easy.. thank you :)