+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Height

Ali Khan219

Dec 28, 2018
Hello friends,

I have mentioned my height as 5.10 in eAPR application. Now I have received my PPR and has to submit my passport and height details once again. Last time I measured the height by myself and just today I went to clinic and got it checked there and it comes out to be 5.8. May be I made a mistake last time when measuring by myself . What height should I mention now at the time of submitting passport? Should I also mention the reason for difference in height in eapr and now?

@legalfalcon

Jul 5, 2022
It might be advised to mention the height difference. About going back to the clinic to measure your height again might not be necessary. I am almost sure that it is allowed to measure your height alone. You might want to use sites or apps like https://www.heightcomparison.com to measure your current height. In case you are interested, you can compare your old and the new height. Sometimes I do not see the reason to specify your height in the acts, but this makes the life of law enforcement easier in case they are searching for someone by just taking a look at the height.