+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEEELPPPP Visitor visa refused

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hmm what should i do now... Could u advice anything? :(
Unfortunately, my advice is to forget about visiting Canada until you have a job and established yourself in one country of residence for a few years. Have your partner meet you there or anywhere else you can easily go to. Or if you end up getting married, you would do the spousal sponsorship route.

Anujin batorgil

Jul 11, 2019
Yes, because it means you're free to do anything and have no obligations to go back to your home country/country of residence.

Pretty sure they also assumed that since you are single, you are meeting a Canadian partner.
Yes, If you choose to re-apply even include a semi-detailed budget and day-to-day itinerary. To strengthen your profile. Put more information in regards to you having to go back to school...If that's the case. If you pay rent, and in a lease, add that. Think outside of the box with reason of course. But just prove you are a genuine visitor, AND you have all reason to return home.

I'm afraid that if you re-apply with the letter it may come of as deception. So unless you have a good explanation then don't add it.

I applied for my boyfriend. He was refused but I managed not to get the refusal for Home ties. He has a daughter and mother he'd be leaving home. So that did not affect us. Just financial,purpose, and travel history.

I have re-applied and I am waiting to see what happens.
Thank u guys for your time and reply i am really aprecciate it
Another question :D
What if i reapply again and lower my budget there..? Or go with Consulting agency? And i am planning to apply for study permit this October , would it lower my chance to get my study permit if i refused again?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Thank u guys for your time and reply i am really aprecciate it
Another question :D
What if i reapply again and lower my budget there..? Or go with Consulting agency? And i am planning to apply for study permit this October , would it lower my chance to get my study permit if i refused again?
Yes another refusal can potentially affect a study permit application