+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Heeellllllppppp- Visa Refused - Visa Office Lost My Medicals

Maugh

Aug 18, 2009
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could advise me. I applied for FSW in 2009 and waited until May 2012 to get a request for a medical. I did the medical straight away and it was send to Ottawa as requested by the medical letter. The doctor used DHL to send the medicals and they were received by Ottawa. In September my ECAS changed to decision made, but never mentioned medicals received so I started to email Los Angeles (where my visa is being processed). I emailed them twice asking for an update. On Wednesday I got an email from cic Los Angeles informing me that my visa was being refused as I did not complete a medical examination. To say my world came crashing down around me is an understatement!

As you all know contacting anyone from Immigration Canada is impossible! I have emailed los angels, faxed the medical office in Ottawa and the doctor has also resent the medicals with the DHL delivery docket.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there a chance they will uturn the decision?

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
First of all, cool down my friend!

This is not a big deal, as your DMP had sent 2nd copy via DHL so it would reach there. Send them an email informing, nicely, about the incident at their end. They shall consider and would reopen your file accordingly.

CIC or VOs, though they may make mistakes, but overall they are kind people. One of my friend didnt submit his original docs to VO in given 120 days, as the email from CIC didnt reach him or he deleted the email by mistake; eventually he got his money refunded. But after writing to Program Manager, even after 6 months, they not only opened his file but I believe that he has passed MI and now expecting his MR soon.

So dont loose hope and write to them incl Program Manager, quickly.

Maugh said:
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could advise me. I applied for FSW in 2009 and waited until May 2012 to get a request for a medical. I did the medical straight away and it was send to Ottawa as requested by the medical letter. The doctor used DHL to send the medicals and they were received by Ottawa. In September my ECAS changed to decision made, but never mentioned medicals received so I started to email Los Angeles (where my visa is being processed). I emailed them twice asking for an update. On Wednesday I got an email from cic Los Angeles informing me that my visa was being refused as I did not complete a medical examination. To say my world came crashing down around me is an understatement!

As you all know contacting anyone from Immigration Canada is impossible! I have emailed los angels, faxed the medical office in Ottawa and the doctor has also resent the medicals with the DHL delivery docket.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Is there a chance they will uturn the decision?

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
I have received below Email from CIC on 15th november and still they are following up of my medical, any suggestion ? or should i wait more....

Medical results for your spouse and children have been assessed and have uploaded to our system. Our Medical Section are trying to trace your results in our system as it appears they may not have uploaded correctly from our office in Delhi.
This is nothing for you to worry about and should be rectified shortly.

BR//Usman

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
No worry but after a week or two you could write a case specific inquiry to LVO about the update and ask them that shall you go for another medical test? That will clear all doubts.

somey11 said:
I have received below Email from CIC on 15th november and still they are following up of my medical, any suggestion ? or should i wait more....

Medical results for your spouse and children have been assessed and have uploaded to our system. Our Medical Section are trying to trace your results in our system as it appears they may not have uploaded correctly from our office in Delhi.
This is nothing for you to worry about and should be rectified shortly.

BR//Usman

somey11

Nov 23, 2009
Lahore
NOC Code......
MASunny said:
No worry but after a week or two you could write a case specific inquiry to LVO about the update and ask them that shall you go for another medical test? That will clear all doubts.
On 13 December i received below reply against my reminder. please suggest.

In response to your message, please be advised that we will send a follow-up to our Medical Section regarding your medical examination results within the next few days and we will be in contact with further information in due course.

BR//Usman

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Thats fine, you are done. Just wait for them to confirm.

somey11 said:
On 13 December i received below reply against my reminder. please suggest.

In response to your message, please be advised that we will send a follow-up to our Medical Section regarding your medical examination results within the next few days and we will be in contact with further information in due course.

BR//Usman