+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEEEELLP! I NEED TO CONTACT CPC VEGREVILLE ASAP

Enker

Jun 12, 2018
HELP!!!!!!!!! I made my application for a student visa extension, my brother and I made the two visas together in the same application, for my brother there was a lot of required documents but as for me just the passport and the form. Now after 36 days they come and say my application was refused because I didnt give them my letter of acceptance that I HAVE but they never asked for it, NEVER. They just outstraight refused my application and I dont know what to do anymore. I dont have enough time for another 35 days wait as my visa expires in less of a month. I need to contact CPC vegreville ASAP I have the document on my hand.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
The what do you mean they didn't ask you? Study permit extension is a standard process and they show the documents you need for both paper and online application.

There is no problem yet just apply right now online, as long as you apply before it expires you can continue to stay in canada while they decide on the extension.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HELP!!!!!!!!! I made my application for a student visa extension, my brother and I made the two visas together in the same application, for my brother there was a lot of required documents but as for me just the passport and the form. Now after 36 days they come and say my application was refused because I didnt give them my letter of acceptance that I HAVE but they never asked for it, NEVER. They just outstraight refused my application and I dont know what to do anymore. I dont have enough time for another 35 days wait as my visa expires in less of a month. I need to contact CPC vegreville ASAP I have the document on my hand.
You need to reapply.

All required documents were supposed to be included with the application. It's standard procedure for IRCC to refuse an application if it's incomplete.

Unfortunately this was your error. Reapplying is the only option.

Enker

Jun 12, 2018
You need to reapply.

All required documents were supposed to be included with the application. It's standard procedure for IRCC to refuse an application if it's incomplete.

Unfortunately this was your error. Reapplying is the only option.
I actually uploadead on the OPTIONAL supporting documents my acceptance letter, because in the plattform the only required documents for me were my Passport and the imm form.

IRCC erased the optional documents for me and my brother, I dont know when or how but now that I see my application I dont see those documents anymore.
The what do you mean they didn't ask you? Study permit extension is a standard process and they show the documents you need for both paper and online application.

There is no problem yet just apply right now online, as long as you apply before it expires you can continue to stay in canada while they decide on the extension.
Its they mistake, they erased the optional supporting documents, in the plattform I was never ASKED to upload them as required documents.
Also they didnt NOTIFY ME that they couldnt find the acceptance letter in their plattform.If they couldnt find it, then they shouldve at least notify me, not just outstraight refuse my application. 150 bucks tossed to the trash.

I NEED to contact any person for this, a phone number, an official an advisor ANYONE! this automated thing is making a MISTAKE and I need a person to speak to. These people are robbing me my time and money, spitting in my face.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There's no phone number available for Vegreville. You'll either need to call the IRCC Help Desk or send a case specific inquiry via email.

Enker

Jun 12, 2018
There's no phone number available for Vegreville. You'll either need to call the IRCC Help Desk or send a case specific inquiry via email.
yeah I noticed it is not open to the public, but I keep on calling 1-888-242-2100 But I CANT GET AN AGENT TO SPEAK TO ME

viks1303

May 31, 2018
yeah I noticed it is not open to the public, but I keep on calling 1-888-242-2100 But I CANT GET AN AGENT TO SPEAK TO ME
Hey I called the same number last week and waited for 1.5 hour until I spoke to an agent. All the best to your application!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Please don't type in all caps. It's considered rude and is more difficult to read.

The call centre can get quite busy. You just have to keep trying. Suggest you try at different times of the day (e.g. first thing in the morning, just before they close, etc.).

Last edited:

Enker

Jun 12, 2018
Please don't type in all caps. It's considered rude and is more difficult to read.

The call centre can get quite busy. You just have to keep trying. Suggest you try at different times of the day (e.g. first thing in the morning, just before they close, etc.).
Sorry... Im just desesperate and I cant get a hold to an immigration officer... I feel so impotent, I am crying right now, my brother got the visa and I got refused, the CRSS didnt even notify me they never received the document. I keep on calling them, but I wait for so long....