+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP Please

shiva_v85

Sep 10, 2010
We applied for Canada PR through investment two year ago. We just sent our medical examinations. I am over 22 years old now. Do you know :

- That I have been sent the medical examination report means I have been approved?
- What documents do they need to prove my full time studies and when will they ask for it?
- I have been on part time studies for 4 months ( before that all was full time) how will that affect my status?
- I got post study work visa from the UK, worked fro 4 months ( while studying part time) and then changed to full time again on the same visa ( as that is acceptable here), but I am worried if the name of my visa is problematic as it is not student visa !

Please HELP ME

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shiva_v85 said:
We applied for Canada PR through investment two year ago. We just sent our medical examinations. I am over 22 years old now. Do you know :

- That I have been sent the medical examination report means I have been approved?
- What documents do they need to prove my full time studies and when will they ask for it?
- I have been on part time studies for 4 months ( before that all was full time) how will that affect my status?
- I got post study work visa from the UK, worked fro 4 months ( while studying part time) and then changed to full time again on the same visa ( as that is acceptable here), but I am worried if the name of my visa is problematic as it is not student visa !

Please HELP ME
If you were under 22 when the application was submitted, then you don't need any help as your age was locked in. If you were over 22 when the application was submitted, then you have a problem, in that you weren't in full time studies after the age of 22.

shiva_v85

Sep 10, 2010
Thank for that. I think I was 22. I just worked for 3 months and no more and then got back to full time stuidies. Does it mean that we can not even have a short break between our full time studies?
When are they gonna check our student statuses? and what if I got the work visa but I just continued full time study. which one is more important the student status from the uni or the student visa ?

Thanks