+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Hedge-fund accountant" NOC Code?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Share your roles and responsibilities?
This is my draft letter, I can still change my duties if you have better recommendation thanks

As a Fund Accountant, XXX specific job responsibilities include the following:

• Examine and analyze the accounting and financial records (i.e. journal and ledger entries, bank statements, and other accounting and tax related information) of assigned mutual funds to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with accounting principles of the funds.

• Ensure all required data for producing the net asset value are available and quality ensured (corporate action, pricing) and calculate the net asset value for funds.

• Examine and reconcile daily transactions of assigned mutual funds, analyze daily cash flow activities, reconcile assets and cash balances, maintain an accurate balanced cash account.

• Conduct additional audit checks to support the calculation of net asset values; analyze the increase or decrease of the net asset value of a fund.

• Coordinate with fund auditors for interim and year-end audits, prepare required audit-related reports, schedules and financial statements.

• Prepare and analyze the calculation of year-end distributions of income, capital gains, and related tax issues.

• Liaise with clients and internal staffs to resolve all issues concerning cash discrepancies, questionable transactions and trade transactions in a timely manner.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
This is my draft letter, I can still change my duties if you have better recommendation thanks

As a Fund Accountant, XXX specific job responsibilities include the following:

• Examine and analyze the accounting and financial records (i.e. journal and ledger entries, bank statements, and other accounting and tax related information) of assigned mutual funds to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with accounting principles of the funds.

• Ensure all required data for producing the net asset value are available and quality ensured (corporate action, pricing) and calculate the net asset value for funds.

• Examine and reconcile daily transactions of assigned mutual funds, analyze daily cash flow activities, reconcile assets and cash balances, maintain an accurate balanced cash account.

• Conduct additional audit checks to support the calculation of net asset values; analyze the increase or decrease of the net asset value of a fund.

• Coordinate with fund auditors for interim and year-end audits, prepare required audit-related reports, schedules and financial statements.

• Prepare and analyze the calculation of year-end distributions of income, capital gains, and related tax issues.

• Liaise with clients and internal staffs to resolve all issues concerning cash discrepancies, questionable transactions and trade transactions in a timely manner.
This seems to be apt with Noc 1111 and I didn't have a problem with it. But again it's up to you to make a good choice because it took me a lot of time and research to select the best Noc possibkp

Reactions: a16107