+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hec pakistan attestation for WES

Feb 22, 2018
Hi
I have submitted my application to courier TCS to attest my degree & transcripts copies attested for WES but I want to clear my confusion that they will seal these in envelop as there was no option in HEC form to mention that we need these for WES in sealed envelope. The only thing is that I send them WES form with reference number on them to seal in envelop. Let me know how I can make it sure to get my sealed envelop by end of process.

Thanks

samirafi

Jun 5, 2018
You can write in comments to sealed the degrees in envelop for WES. But I assume you already submitted the application, so you will receive back the attested documents without sealed. My friend receive sealed envelope from them but it will not always work
Best Solution is that once you receive the documents back, go to HEC office and get it sealed personally either from Islamabad or any other city HEC regional office.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi
I have submitted my application to courier TCS to attest my degree & transcripts copies attested for WES but I want to clear my confusion that they will seal these in envelop as there was no option in HEC form to mention that we need these for WES in sealed envelope. The only thing is that I send them WES form with reference number on them to seal in envelop. Let me know how I can make it sure to get my sealed envelop by end of process.

Thanks
Just call TCS and tell them to do the seal

Its actually TCS who takes the documents attested from hec and takes them to hec r&i section to get them sealed. So make sure to instruct TCS. Call them.

They have a guy in Islamabad in TCS office dedicated for hec and knows the process well.

tahir.faryal

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Dubai
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am at HEC office Islamabad right now and they refusing to sign my WES FORM what should I do ? They are sealing the envelope but they wont fill my WES Academic request form ? What should I do?

Please reply ASAP