+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing postponed for administrative reasons.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Sorry to hear this, something similar happened to me. Mine was supposed to be in May 2023 and they cancelled for September 2023, 4 months after and it was the same reason. Keep faith God knows why he does his things, what’s ur timeline since you applied ?
Hi, my hearing supposed to be today but they cancelled it due to "administration issue “. The lawyer said the date will be approx. in April. the refugee bord has no dates before. How that ? It was a shock. And really I can't believe this

None2021

Oct 23, 2023
Sorry to hear this, something similar happened to me. Mine was supposed to be in May 2023 and they cancelled for September 2023, 4 months after and it was the same reason. Keep faith God knows why he does his things, what’s ur timeline since you applied ?
Thank you dear.
File Nov 2021.
Less complex March 2022
Jan 2023 they sent us the hearing date that was supposed to be yesterday Oct. 23

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Thank you dear.
File Nov 2021.
Less complex March 2022
Jan 2023 they sent us the hearing date that was supposed to be yesterday Oct. 23
I was less complex and they decided for hearing but 10 days before they canceled and again same they they sent positive decision. I hope everything goes well.

Reactions: None2021

None2021

Oct 23, 2023
I was less complex and they decided for hearing but 10 days before they canceled and again same they they sent positive decision. I hope everything goes well.
Hi, did they send you the letter on your mailbox about the cancelation? And how did you receive the positive decision? Through your lawyer or to your mailbox? Thank you

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
Hi, did they send you the letter on your mailbox about the cancelation? And how did you receive the positive decision? Through your lawyer or to your mailbox? Thank you
They sent to my lawyer for the cancellation. It was saying that we will let you know the new date. Same day evening they sent positive decision. Both to the lawyer. And later I received by mail both:)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
In most cases they are giving positive decision without hearing if it is cancelled on the same day
Usually will tell people before the cancelled interview date or same day that they have been approved without hearing while they didn’t in this case. Possible they will get approval without hearing there could be other issues leading cancelling the heating. Only time will tell..