+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing notice

Feb 13, 2023
Hi everyone, I applied on the 28 of November 2022 and got my brown paper on February 2022 (Toronto ). My question is please can you share your timeline for people that applied ending 2022. I feel like writing to them and ask because everyone around me already got their heating and we have the same timeline.

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
Hi. I m also with you. Applied in late nov 2022 and got my brown paper in march 2023 with work permit . Haven’t heard anything till then. Please keep posted if you have any update. I applied in Etobicoke.

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
Hi everyone, I applied on the 28 of November 2022 and got my brown paper on February 2022 (Toronto ). My question is please can you share your timeline for people that applied ending 2022. I feel like writing to them and ask because everyone around me already got their heating and we have the same timeline.
It will take min 10 months to get your brown paper. In some cases sooner but most people have to wait for 10-15 months, so did i :)

inaya.i

Oct 25, 2023
My bad i just read you got brown paper in febraury! I would call the office and check what's taking it so long. You should have your hearing notice mailed to you by now. Make sure immigration has your new address. Did your lawyer hear anything?

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
My bad i just read you got brown paper in febraury! I would call the office and check what's taking it so long. You should have your hearing notice mailed to you by now. Make sure immigration has your new address. Did your lawyer hear anything?
Where do we need to call. I have the same timeline. I asked my lawyer he said he haven’t heard anything till now. But he was like we might get an update in next 3 months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Where do we need to call. I have the same timeline. I asked my lawyer he said he haven’t heard anything till now. But he was like we might get an update in next 3 months.
Waiting 1 year for a hearing is not abnormal. Many wait for 2 years. Do you have expedited processing or normal processing?

annushaveta

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
hi, Is there anyone who can share the Questions asked in First Hearing/First Interview??

I would be very thankful for that.

Thanks