+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing next Monday! Any advice before attending it!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Hi guys,

I want you to share your hearing experiences with me! Please flood me with all expected questions and things I have to do before going there!

Thanks

Imad

mingota19

Aug 16, 2017
first just be yourself. remember they are testing your credibility .. if your testimony is genuine you wont have any problems answering whatever question they asked . put in mind their question will be based on what you have stated in your BOC form. Read your BOC form as many time as you can in order to avoid inconsistencies . the genuity of your testimony will tell all.
refugee hearing is not like going to a final exam !

Shirlaud

Apr 16, 2017
Be honest and ensure all your timing match up. If you mess up 1 date then they will not approve it. Give eye contact and always answer truthfully. Whatever you wrote they will pick questions from it so ensure that you remember what you wrote. If they question your credibility then that's it. Good luck!!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
It was good enough but no decision made! I have no idea why and when they will notify me about their decision. I got disappointed again!

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
were it taken time or short hearing as they claim
The hearing lasted 4 hours long. Specific questions about one's claim. I advice all claimants waiting for their hearings should study their claims as a university test. Any contradicting answers would lead to negative decisions.

Halo14

Aug 19, 2017
The hearing lasted 4 hours long. Specific questions about one's claim. I advice all claimants waiting for their hearings should study their claims as a university test. Any contradicting answers would lead to negative decisions.
Thx

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Any NEWS ???