+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health problem before

lquiapo

Jan 31, 2008
Hi There!

I'm done with my medical exam, the results were probably sent to the embassy now.
I'm just worried because I was having an extra pulmonary tuberculosis which started a lympnodes that was a year and 7 mos. now then all lab results were ok but xray result still have the scar & I am also a keloid former which is visible at my right neck, I have provided medical certificate from my doctor for the 6 mos. treatment and my previos xray films for comparison. Is there any problem with regards to my application for working visa?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
lquiapo said:
Hi There!

I'm done with my medical exam, the results were probably sent to the embassy now.
I'm just worried because I was having an extra pulmonary tuberculosis which started a lympnodes that was a year and 7 mos. now then all lab results were ok but xray result still have the scar & I am also a keloid former which is visible at my right neck, I have provided medical certificate from my doctor for the 6 mos. treatment and my previos xray films for comparison. Is there any problem with regards to my application for working visa?
You will probably be sent for sputum tests, take about 6 weeks for results.

PMM

lquiapo

Jan 31, 2008
The doctor says that since it is an extra pulmonary sputum test is not necessary but if ever the embassy will request it they will sent advise to undergo the test. Assuming that I have undergone a sputum test and the result is negative surely they will grant me visa?

ds1234

Dec 16, 2008
PMM said:
Hi
lquiapo said:
Hi There!

You will probably be sent for sputum tests, take about 6 weeks for results.

PMM
I have similar case like you. So what happened afterwards? have you get accepted or not?