Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
We are all aware of rumors regarding new requirements of language proficiency. I am talking not only about the 20 points instead of 16, but also about the minimum points for health occupations (RN, General Doctors, Physiotherapists, Dentists, etc). Moreover, those occupations are require Canadian license and it’s mean an Academic IELTS.
So what if in 1/7 :-\ all of us that have prepared all the documents and done the General IELTS will be asking to re-do the Academic exam.

Please share your thoughts and I know there are 4 days more left.

Cim

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Somebody??? :-[

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Cim:
I don't think any of us can answer your question. We all have to wait until it is officially announced and until then, there is no point in trying to second guess. My take on it is that the General IELTS will still be required (they were ADAMANT that it be General ONLY this past year to the point where they held back applications until the General marks were provided). As far as the increased marks for professionals, perhaps they just mean they will not accept a professional applicant with less than XX/20, whereas before there was no actual number indicated. Everything about the application process is stressful, so don't go out of your way to generate any more for yourself. Just follow their guidelines to the letter. "Nothing more, nothing less" as Qorax says! Best of Luck on your journey.

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Pippin said:
Hi Cim:
I don't think any of us can answer your question. We all have to wait until it is officially announced and until then, there is no point in trying to second guess. My take on it is that the General IELTS will still be required (they were ADAMANT that it be General ONLY this past year to the point where they held back applications until the General marks were provided). As far as the increased marks for professionals, perhaps they just mean they will not accept a professional applicant with less than XX/20, whereas before there was no actual number indicated. Everything about the application process is stressful, so don't go out of your way to generate any more for yourself. Just follow their guidelines to the letter. "Nothing more, nothing less" as Qorax says! Best of Luck on your journey.
Thank you Pippin :)