+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health Insurance While Waiting For PGWP

ndrs11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Hello there,

As many of you, I'm in the process of getting my PGWP. My health coverage from my university expires this October 31st.
I was wondering, what kind of other kind of insurance can I get while I wait for my application to be processed? I really don't want to be without health coverage for 2 more months.

Do any of you have some viable and affordable options?

thank you.

ndrs11

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
ndrs11 said:
Hello there,

As many of you, I'm in the process of getting my PGWP. My health coverage from my university expires this October 31st.
I was wondering, what kind of other kind of insurance can I get while I wait for my application to be processed? I really don't want to be without health coverage for 2 more months.

Do any of you have some viable and affordable options?

thank you.
anyone?

goldenbrown

Jan 11, 2011
Vancouver
What you will need is a visitor to Canada policy- basically designed for people who don't have provincial coverage yet. There's quite a few companies to take a look at - and we have an online comparison tool so you can see which company offers the best benefits.

<a href=https://arbetovinsurance.com/visitorstocanada/?utm_source=canada visa&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=usr001/>Visitors to Canada Insurance</a>