+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health Insurance Plan for Super visa

saqawj

Nov 19, 2020
I'm in the process of applying for super visa for my parents, as health insurance coverage is a requirement I would appreciate it if someone can direct me to a company which offers an economical plan and a good customer support in case of any alterations once the policy is purchased. Upon research I've come come across Destination Canada, anyone who has had a good experience with them?

iamsteve03

Sep 28, 2021
Destination: Canada is affordable medical insurance designed for visitors and travelers to Canada, foreign workers, immigrants to Canada, and Canadians returning to Canada after living abroad and awaiting provincial health plan coverage.
Amount of medical coverage (Sum Insured) is available from a minimum of $10,000 up to a maximum of $300,000

Choose from two plans

Option 1provides emergency medical coverage for your pre-existing medical conditions, which have been STABLE within 120 days before the effective date of the insurance.

Option 2 does not provide coverage for pre-existing medical conditions. This option is one of the cheapest Visitors to Canada insurance for an unexpected unforeseen accident or sickness. I guess this information might help you.

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
Please don't cheap out on Super Visa medical insurance. As OP mentioned "economical plan". In case of an emergency, the deductibles and hospital costs will be well over the premium.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Please don't cheap out on Super Visa medical insurance. As OP mentioned "economical plan". In case of an emergency, the deductibles and hospital costs will be well over the premium.
You have to take out at least 100k in coverage no matter what for supervisa.

Reactions: YVR123