+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health insurance at port of entry?

Dakgalbi

Feb 5, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2018
Hi,

I just received a letter of approval from CIC that I can study in canada . On my LOA from school (manitoba), health insurance is not covered. Should I apply health insurance before I arrive in Canada? I heard I need to present HI at the port of entry.

Thank you.

Indian2018Stu

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Bengaluru
Category........
App. Filed.......
18- 03-2018
Hi,

I just received a letter of approval from CIC that I can study in canada . On my LOA from school (manitoba), health insurance is not covered. Should I apply health insurance before I arrive in Canada? I heard I need to present HI at the port of entry.

Thank you.
Congrats. I guess health insurance is not mandatory at the port of entry. Still there are insurance companies like guardme etc. Travel insurance should be fine still not mandatory. People correct me if I'm wrong. Could you please share the date, mode of application and the country.

Balogunesq1

Apr 8, 2018
Hi,

Thank you.
Please share documents submitted for study permit to serve as guide for potential applicants