+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Health Card

Zana Ali

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
I won’t be reported to immigration but you have to report outstanding loans if asked. Paying the loan back is not optional. Expect that whatever financial services o company will pursue repayment for such a large amount and non-payment will have significant impact on your ability to get future credit like other loans, credit cards, renting a home, getting a mortgage, etc.
I won’t be reported to immigration but you have to report outstanding loans if asked. Paying the loan back is not optional. Expect that whatever financial services o company will pursue repayment for such a large amount and non-payment will have significant impact on your ability to get future credit like other loans, credit cards, renting a home, getting a mortgage, etc.
You don't know who Iam ? How you can report to immigration?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Should write (they( instead (I)
Should be it not I but if you read the whole thing that it is pretty evident. No matter what there are serious implications of you not paying a 15k loan and it is a very bad idea. You should be organizing a repayment plan and/or talking to a credit counsellor. You will essentially making qualifying for many things very difficult. Simple things like cellphone, rental housing, buying future vehicles, etc. will be affected and the company will pursue repayment plus any extra costs. It can even influence future employment. If you are ever asked to declare assets including outstanding loans and you don’t declare it that could impact your status for years.

Reactions: YVR123 and Tmon