+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP PPR for dependents

orayt

Mar 20, 2023
hi all I've been searching for answers regarding this matter, I am a dependent child (currently 20yo, but sent our HCCP application when I was 19yo) and my mom received her own PPR this Dec, but I didn't have mine, I've become more worried as all of you guys are applying your children study permits, and according to other threads that dependents will receive their PPR later. my question is, is it really necessary for us to submit an additional document for TVR form or permit? I currently applied for OWP is this going to delay my PPR? pls I need help I want to accompany my mom to canada

annie_143

Mar 14, 2022
hi all I've been searching for answers regarding this matter, I am a dependent child (currently 20yo, but sent our HCCP application when I was 19yo) and my mom received her own PPR this Dec, but I didn't have mine, I've become more worried as all of you guys are applying your children study permits, and according to other threads that dependents will receive their PPR later. my question is, is it really necessary for us to submit an additional document for TVR form or permit? I currently applied for OWP is this going to delay my PPR? pls I need help I want to accompany my mom to canada