+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP Inside Canada Applicants

dalagangbukid

Jan 4, 2021
Anyone who got their AOR or Working Permit yet? I've sent my paper application last April 2020 and still haven't received any updates from the IRCC. My current work permit will expire soon. :confused:

lb1610

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Don’t quote me on it but I’m in a similar situation. I applied in June 2020 and my work permit expires February 2021 (then I’ll have completed 24 months).
I completed my application using an immigration consultant. She has advised me that due to the nature of the application (how she submitted it anyways) it is a PR application alongside an additional work permit.... that being said as long has you have some form of proof that they received the package (Canada post) you will automatically be on implied status. If your application was submitted to work for the same family you are currently working for you don’t need to do anything but wait for a response and send proof of 24 months experience. You can continue to work as you are as long as it’s for the same family and you don’t leave the country during that time.

However, should you decide to find another employer you would need to apply for a new permit and LMIA.