+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HCCP fees payment

chichi_chuks

Jul 22, 2021
Good day everyone, I just made my Hccp up-front payment now but i added my biometric fee payment alongside processing fee and right of permanent residence fee. I paid the fees together .my question now is would it be a problem because I did not separate the biometric fee?

Secondly should work permit and Open work permit be paid separately? Or it can be paid together as one receipt?. Pls help

Yeg-er

Dec 31, 2022
I believe the payments were separate. The permanent residence fees were separate from work permit. You can always add a letter explaining that you combined the payments.

Reactions: chichi_chuks

LilyE

Dec 22, 2022
Hi everyone, I’m about to pay for my HCCP fees. I want to know if it is compulsory to pay right of permanent residence fee now or can it be paid later after approval? I’m applying under the gaining experience category. On the website, they said it’s “recommended”, not a must. Do I take that to mean I can pay it later?

Godisgood4eva

Jun 12, 2014
Good day everyone, I just made my Hccp up-front payment now but i added my biometric fee payment alongside processing fee and right of permanent residence fee. I paid the fees together .my question now is would it be a problem because I did not separate the biometric fee?

Secondly should work permit and Open work permit be paid separately? Or it can be paid together as one receipt?. Pls help
I dont think you did it wrong - PR processing fee and Right of PR and biometric is together; and then workpermit etc is the second lot; pls someone else clarify, thanks

via08

Star Member
May 24, 2012

We paid all together in 1 receipt for permanent res, processing fees, work permit including extension, open workpermit holder, dependent child and biometrics. Then separate for study permit if any.

Reactions: chichi_chuks