+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hay urgent

lamin

Aug 22, 2008
i am from gambia i ve strong back ground dat shows i ve some thing back home ,i been around the world since 2006 ,i have 2 american visas one is expired 2006 and the new visa i got is to be due in 2009 ,i been to united kingdom2007 ,sweeden ,germany 2008 ,i once got visas for all does countries ,i have a healthy back account in gambia,have a property ,land and private car ,and a taxi that is making service for me ,i have a recording studio that is run by my self ,i produce artist in my county gambia,produce my self as a singer and right now am doing lotz of commercials for companies in my country ,am presently in the united states for shopping new studios materials ,wana visit my gurl friend in canada ,who is a canadian citizen ,am i qualify to apply the visa here to canada for a short visit and back to the united states before i left to africa,i ve strong ties and enough fun to take care of it ....is it possible for me to apply here in the u.s with an valid u.s visa and a valid I-94 . Wana know pls cos it seems canada is hard to get in after all the comments i show on this forum .pls let me no if i cant make it 2 see canada den my girl friend can come see me den ,but will love to close my eyes den open and see how canada looks like at least once in my life time pls write me back bro. atehsing@yahoo.com