+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having other country Study Permit

Charizardd

Apr 26, 2021
Applied to 3 countries.

UK - got it around 3 months ago
Canada - pending
Australia - pending

After reading this forum, I got to know we need to mention that we have a study permit in another country .. . or visa get reject??

How true ?? i already lodged visa file. will my file get reject? i uploaded all required documents .

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Applied to 3 countries.

UK - got it around 3 months ago
Canada - pending
Australia - pending

After reading this forum, I got to know we need to mention that we have a study permit in another country .. . or visa get reject??

How true ?? i already lodged visa file. will my file get reject? i uploaded all required documents .
Why did you apply study permit in 3 countries? Whats a logic behind this?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
due to covid , to increase chances and get visa asap. first preference is canada .

will this cause rejection ?
In the eye of VO, they wont look that way.. Have you considered withdraw from the Canada and AU? Not to have record incase of rejection?

Charizardd

Apr 26, 2021
In the eye of VO, they wont look that way.. Have you considered withdraw from the Canada and AU? Not to have record incase of rejection?
u mean to say uk and au? i never had visa refuse in any country. canada form has no option for mention abt other study permit. i publish all required documents perfectly.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
u mean to say uk and au? i never had visa refuse in any country. canada form has no option for mention abt other study permit. i publish all required documents perfectly.
I mean to say AU and Canada where pending applications are. Yes, you could show copy of your UK Authorization to Study plus other immigration history on your passport while you apply. If the two countries approve your permit, get prepared to answer questions at the border, they will definately ask you why you have three valid study permit before they admit you. I hope by that time, your reason wont be “because of covid”

Charizardd

Apr 26, 2021
I mean to say AU and Canada where pending applications are. Yes, you could show copy of your UK Authorization to Study plus other immigration history on your passport while you apply. If the two countries approve your permit, get prepared to answer questions at the border, they will definately ask you why you have three valid study permit before they admit you. I hope by that time, your reason wont be “because of covid”
no history on my pasport. no stamps. my reason will be better.

since i did not mention uk and au visa, is it consider misrepresentation ??