+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

having interview in person Canadian Citizenship, please need advise and help !!!!!!

Montreal Boy 2020

Feb 13, 2020
Hi guys so I passed my test 9 months ago now I received a convocation for an interview in person, anyone can share any personal experience? is it hard to pass?
also on the email they send says to take all support documents from the check list in original, do I need to take new pictures too??
Thanks

Hadysaade

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys so I passed my test 9 months ago now I received a convocation for an interview in person, anyone can share any personal experience? is it hard to pass?
also on the email they send says to take all support documents from the check list in original, do I need to take new pictures too??
Thanks
Hello
I had my interview in Montreal last week, it was 5 minute interview checking originals and some questions. Very easy, do not worry. Everything turned green the second day.
Take original of what you presented as photocopy with the application, including passports, DL, PR, RAMQ Card, Proof of Language, etc...
Good luck

Montreal Boy 2020

Feb 13, 2020
Hi there, it was a general conversation to validate identity, they asked me all my original documents, a few questions about address , marital status it was more about to proof my language skills and to confirm all was Ok with original documents, it lasted less than 10 mins