+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having Bsc from Outside of Canada and PGCert from Inside of Canada for Two or more diploma issues

Ali Ak

Aug 5, 2018
First of all, I apologise that the title is too long. I will be much appreciated for your all responses.

I studied my BSc from outside of Canada and I have completed my WES report which indicates that I have a Bachelor of Science degree 4-years and now I am in Canada with Study permit and studying 8 months PGCert program, Approx. Completion Date: May 1, 2020. Therefore, I would like to ask you some inquiries that I need to know.

After successful completion of my PGCert program when is May 1, 2020, can I claim and choice directly that I have Two or more diploma... part or Do I have to wait for my PGCert diploma ceremony to get diploma for document scanning issues? What I mean is that after getting overall grades notification from the college which indicates that I am graduated, Can I directly create my Express Entry profile and choice two or more diploma section? Is there any confirmation mechanism for my PGCert on IRCC ? or Do I need to wait for the diploma ceremony and get a diploma on my hand for my EE application?

I really searched on the Internet and could not find any reasonable answer?

Warm Regards.