+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Haven't received my FSW application back yet: Please Help:

sam4187

Apr 10, 2013
Hello,

I submitted my application for FSW-NOC 2174 in 4th of August 2013, my application got rejected because of cap got full and I got the rejection email in mid Novemeber, 2013. But I haven't received my physical application back yet. I need to apply for PR again in canadian experience class category soon as I am about to have a year of full time work experience in canada. Do you guys have any idea how long does it take to come back the original FSW application. I am very anxious about it as it has been almost three month since I got the rejection email. Please share your experiences.

Also, to know the status of my application, can you please suggest me where to contact? As I could not find any conact details to contact CIC-Nova Scotia office. Please also provide me the conact details of Case processing centre Nova Scotia if any of you guys have. Thank you very much for your help!

2011july20

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffallo Transferred to Ottawa
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application and May 2014
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
First AOR 10-2011, second AOR December 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
October -2013 and RPRF paid on Oct 2013
Med's Done....
November 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 7-15-2014 PPR 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10/2014
LANDED..........
12/2014
sam4187 said:
Hello,

I submitted my application for FSW-NOC 2174 in 4th of August 2013, my application got rejected because of cap got full and I got the rejection email in mid Novemeber, 2013. But I haven't received my physical application back yet. I need to apply for PR again in canadian experience class category soon as I am about to have a year of full time work experience in canada. Do you guys have any idea how long does it take to come back the original FSW application. I am very anxious about it as it has been almost three month since I got the rejection email. Please share your experiences.

Also, to know the status of my application, can you please suggest me where to contact? As I could not find any conact details to contact CIC-Nova Scotia office. Please also provide me the conact details of Case processing centre Nova Scotia if any of you guys have. Thank you very much for your help!
The following link may help you to track your application if you have any of the information requested in table 1 (pull down menu). I hope this helps.