+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

haven't receive my file number

jazztin2

May 1, 2008
I submitted by visa application as skilled worker last oct 31, 2007 and until now I haven't received the file number. its been 6 months already. I sent a fax to the visa office in the Philippines where I submitted by application but no reply yet. Would someone know where shall I followup the status of my application since the online status application of CIC needs the file number.

phoona

Star Member
Apr 14, 2008
Dear,
I have received file nimber after 15 days. you are too much late. for file no you can contact through email in which your nearst embassy.

sami-a

Jul 20, 2007
hi
i have the same problem i sent my application 13/1/2008 and still waiting . but i sent mine to London office.
is that normal ... its more than 4 months now.
jazztin2 tell us if there is any change in the situation

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
Like what was mentioned before, you should receive your file number in a short while. If there's a missing document, the CIC office will send you back your application and all documents for resubmission. My hunch is that something's missing here: either one of your documents or the communication from CIC.

Good Luck!

kausarkhan

May 29, 2008
jazztin2 said:
I submitted by visa application as skilled worker last oct 31, 2007 and until now I haven't received the file number. its been 6 months already. I sent a fax to the visa office in the Philippines where I submitted by application but no reply yet. Would someone know where shall I followup the status of my application since the online status application of CIC needs the file number.