+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Haven't being able to download my Canadian citizenship e-certificate

S398jj

Oct 2, 2023
Hello, Could someone please advise on the next course of action? My citizenship ceremony was on August 14th, 2023, and I am still unable to download my citizenship e-certificate from the IRCC webpage. I sent my signed OATH OR AFFIRMATION form first on the day of my ceremony, then again on August 22nd, and finally on August 30th. In the interim, I submitted a webform and called twice, and the agents simply stated that there was no update on my application and to keep sending it.

Do you have any suggestions on what I should do?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Trying to contact a journalist maybe?
IRCC can be quite good at fixing issues that make no sense the moment it's on CBC, the Globe or whatever.

Reactions: S398jj

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
Hello, Could someone please advise on the next course of action? My citizenship ceremony was on August 14th, 2023, and I am still unable to download my citizenship e-certificate from the IRCC webpage. I sent my signed OATH OR AFFIRMATION form first on the day of my ceremony, then again on August 22nd, and finally on August 30th. In the interim, I submitted a webform and called twice, and the agents simply stated that there was no update on my application and to keep sending it.

Do you have any suggestions on what I should do?
this is odd. did you get the name of the clerk that registered you for the oath? did you use the clerk's name as your email subject only?

S398jj

Oct 2, 2023
this is odd. did you get the name of the clerk that registered you for the oath? did you use the clerk's name as your email subject only?
Yes i got her initials and I definitely used her initials, my application number and UCI in the email subject

Sandra84

Star Member
Oct 12, 2018
Canada
Yes i got her initials and I definitely used her initials, my application number and UCI in the email subject
oh ok. in my case, i had only put her first name in the subject because that's what she asked me to do. I would just ask you to resend again today if you still don't see an email for you to download your e-cert.

RAHEELALI0710

Jan 25, 2024
@S398jj when did you get your e-certificate after the challenges you had faced for more than a month. I’m facing the same pathetic challenges of downloading the E-certificate. My oath was on January 18, 2024 and today is January 30, 2024 and I can’t download the E-certificate.
How did you solve this issue?