+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Haven’t recieved medical exams request yet

Johnsmith2022

Jan 5, 2022
yes . Almost 4 months later I received the medical request and one week later the approval with the PPR on December 23rd .
Congratulations! I applied on the 25th of September and still waiting for the medical request. Hopefully I get it soon. Did you submit any web forms?

SMTM85

Oct 29, 2021
Congratulations! I applied on the 25th of September and still waiting for the medical request. Hopefully I get it soon. Did you submit any web forms?
As a matter of fact I did .
wondering about my application progress .
I didn’t received any substantial answer .

Two month later I received the medical request and as I mentioned before a week later after submitted my medicals got my PPR .

Best luck for you !

Last edited:

Johnsmith2022

Jan 5, 2022
As a matter of fact I did .
wondering about my application progress .
I didn’t received any substancial answer .

Two month later I received the medical request and as I mentioned before a week later after submitted my medicals got my PPR .

Best luck for you !
Okay, so I’m guessing you submitted your webform sometime in September/October,I don’t know if submitting mine now will be helpful or not, regardless I’ll most likely do a webform soon and see what happens! Thank you once again and happy studying!!!

Nandhini02

Dec 18, 2020
Can anyone please send me any whatsapp group links for international students going to canada or pr holders?

Cristina88

Jul 20, 2021
We are in the same situation. My husband and I applied on sept. 25th (Study Permit and Work permit), and completed biometrics on Oct. 05.
According to this page ( https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html ), they are currently finalizing most applications received between September 19 and 25, 2021.
I am not sure if they consider since the application or the biometrics.

Reactions: Johnsmith2022

Johnsmith2022

Jan 5, 2022
We are in the same situation. My husband and I applied on sept. 25th (Study Permit and Work permit), and completed biometrics on Oct. 05.
According to this page ( https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html ), they are currently finalizing most applications received between September 19 and 25, 2021.
I am not sure if they consider since the application or the biometrics.
Yeah I check that page regularly but I don’t think it’s too reliable. Of course I hope that my application gets finalized this week, or I at least get my medical but I don’t think that page is what we should follow. Let’s keep each other updated on this thread, all the best to you and your husband!

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah I check that page regularly but I don’t think it’s too reliable. Of course I hope that my application gets finalized this week, or I at least get my medical but I don’t think that page is what we should follow. Let’s keep each other updated on this thread, all the best to you and your husband!
Those are the timelines for inland applications on outside Canada