+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Haven’t recieved medical exams request yet

SMTM85

Oct 29, 2021
Hello , I submitted my study permit application in August 24 2021 and submitted my biometrics in September 13 . But I am concerned because I haven’t received any medical exam request ....maybe is too soon or is a typical process time frame . Help!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello , I submitted my study permit application in August 24 2021 and submitted my biometrics in September 13 . But I am concerned because I haven’t received any medical exam request ....maybe is too soon or is a typical process time frame . Help!
If medical required, it could be requested anytime. Processing averages 14 weeks so within the window of review.

Reactions: SMTM85

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
you can raise webform if you think it has gone beyond processing time... what region are you and is this for fall semester?

SMTM85

Oct 29, 2021
If medical required, it could be requested anytime. Processing averages 14 weeks so within the window of review.
You know this processing time is really taking a long time. Every time I check, one more week is added. Now it's 15 weeks.

For Honduran applicants saids it’s mandatory to submit medical exams

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You know this processing time is really taking a long time. Every time I check, one more week is added. Now it's 15 weeks.

Processing times have come down and were even higher at the height of the pandemic.

JawDri

Oct 15, 2021
Visa Office......
Tunisia
did your eligibility review started? if yes, when ?

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020

If you know its mandatory I suggest you do it any upload the uMedical results via webform

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
The time can vary a lot. I applied in November 2020 and received medical request next February (three months later). My sister applied in December 2020 and received medical request in September! That's nine months. I'm already in Canada and she's traveling soon. If you have any doubts regarding applying from Honduras, let me know and I'll try my best at helping you.

SMTM85

Oct 29, 2021
The time can vary a lot. I applied in November 2020 and received medical request next February (three months later). My sister applied in December 2020 and received medical request in September! That's nine months. I'm already in Canada and she's traveling soon. If you have any doubts regarding applying from Honduras, let me know and I'll try my best at helping you.
Dear Andrew
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Congratulations to both of you for the achievement.
I’ll keep this post update for any further doubts or concerns regarding my application.
Currently I’m waiting for medical exam request....but after reading you I just have to be patient ...

Reactions: andrews17

JuhatmaRhdn

Star Member
Nov 1, 2021
We are on a very similar boat. I applied august 14. Online application, Biometrics already on file, no Medicals Upfront, non SDS and from Latin America as well but have not received any request for medical exams. I very close to submit a webform.

But anyway, aside from that, not much to do but wait.