+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you returned pr applications ?? (Paper based)

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
I applied pr paper based on july 24th and they recived my application on 27th. Then they returned my application cuz i missed signature for generic application and schedule p4. The letter says i missed signatures and do it send again. The date of letter is Aug.30. I sent back to them right away use same paperworks..

So. I have a question did i need all new paper works or same paperworks?? If i need all new paper should i send all new applications it right now ?
Another question is my bc nominations expires oct.16 do i need to extend my nomination?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
I applied pr paper based on july 24th and they recived my application on 27th. Then they returned my application cuz i missed signature for generic application and schedule p4. The letter says i missed signatures and do it send again. The date of letter is Aug.30. I sent back to them right away use same paperworks..

So. I have a question did i need all new paper works or same paperworks?? If i need all new paper should i send all new applications it right now ?
Another question is my bc nominations expires oct.16 do i need to extend my nomination?
Fist of all get new nomination extension from BC PNP office. Then fill new application forms with proper signatures and send it to CIC

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Fist of all get new nomination extension from BC PNP office. Then fill new application forms with proper signatures and send it to CIC
I already sent old applications.. doesn’t matter with that? Send all new applications?

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
If i send again do i need whole application or just 2 docs what they wanted to do sign paper?

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
better to send new application.
Whole package?? Isn’t weird if i send whole new applications? The letter has my uci number... idk i will do tomorrow.. but just wondering letter doesn’t say use new applications