+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you held travel documents and/or passports during your five (5) year eligibility period?

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Hi guys, I went to EU for 10 days in 2019. The visa stamp on my passport is a travel document for that trip, correct? I need to include those dates in the online application, correct?
I also applied for PRTD while returning back to Canada from India in 2018. I believe that would be a travel document as well, even though the online form does not explicitly state Canada travel documents.

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A visa is NOT a travel document.
A passport is a travel document.
You should provide a list of all passports held by you in the last 5 years in that question.

Reactions: Edifytech

saifulla

Sep 5, 2019
A visa is NOT a travel document.
A passport is a travel document.
You should provide a list of all passports held by you in the last 5 years in that question.
In online application when clicked on help button next to the Document number input field under this question, It says Visas "
A document number is a set of alpha numeric characters that helps authorities to confirm your identity. You can find this number on the official document you use to travel, such as
  • passport
  • visas
  • other similar documents

gotPrUnderCEC

Star Member
Sep 18, 2021
In online application when clicked on help button next to the Document number input field under this question, It says Visas "
A document number is a set of alpha numeric characters that helps authorities to confirm your identity. You can find this number on the official document you use to travel, such as
  • passport
  • visas
  • other similar documents
what about work permit?