+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have not received Letter of Introduction after approval

Freo22

Aug 4, 2015
Hi all,

My student visa status was changed to approved on July 30th. The only email I received was one telling me to check my status on MyCIC.

I still have not received my LOI though. Does it normally take this long for them to upload the letter? School starts September 8th and I still need to book flights so getting a bit nervous. I've emailed my visa office (Sydney) but I've only received the automated reply telling me they can take up to 2 weeks to reply.

Has anyone else experienced a delay in receiving the LOI? I didn't have to send my passport off as I am from Australia so this letter is the last thing I need before I can board the plane!

Thanks

juancarlosco101

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freo22 said:
Hi all,

My student visa status was changed to approved on July 30th. The only email I received was one telling me to check my status on MyCIC.

I still have not received my LOI though. Does it normally take this long for them to upload the letter? School starts September 8th and I still need to book flights so getting a bit nervous. I've emailed my visa office (Sydney) but I've only received the automated reply telling me they can take up to 2 weeks to reply.

Has anyone else experienced a delay in receiving the LOI? I didn't have to send my passport off as I am from Australia so this letter is the last thing I need before I can board the plane!

Thanks
Have you already checked your portal, and what the does the status says? if you applied online did they REQUESTED FOR YOUR ORIGINAL PASSPORT? Throw more light so that others can help you out.

legro

Star Member
May 18, 2015
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
upfront, 21-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
Freo22 said:
Hi all,

Thanks
Hi, I am experiencing a similar challenge. Have you received the LOI yet?