+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have I got the WES documents right ? Help help

chennai22canada

Apr 8, 2015
Please let me know if I got this right.I have a Under Graduate and a Post-graduate (PG) degree.

Envelope 1 - Under Graduate Degree (Anna University - India)

1a. Transcripts (UG consolidated marksheet and the degree certificate in the university envelope.Anna University does not seal the envelope before handing it over to us, may be they are just lazy.I will just have to use some good glue from the local stationery shop)
- I will have to write the WES reference number on top of this envelope.

1b. Statement from University indicating that individual semester wise marksheets will not be issued.
- I will have to write the WES reference number at the top right corner of this paper

1c.WES Academic Records Request form signed by University controller of Examinations/registrar officer.

Envelope 2 - Post Graduate Degree (Bharathidasan University - India)

2a.Transcripts (UG consolidated marksheet and the degree certificate both signed and sealed in the university envelope.)
- I will have to write the WES reference number on top of this envelope.

2b.WES Academic Records Request form signed by University controller of Examinations/registrar officer.

I have to put Envelope 1 and 2 into a big Envelope 3,write the WES number on Envelope 3 and send it to WES.Am I correct ?

karandeepwalia

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
0124/1123
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/11/2017
LANDED..........
07/11/2017
Hi,
Yes Correct. You can even put a cover letter in Envelope 3 mentioning all the documents you are sending. I did the same and I got m ECA in 10 days :)
Seal the transcript in the official envelope according to the stamps. If your university has stamped it across all ends make sure you glue it accurately.

I wrote WES REF. No on the top right corner of envelope 1 & in your case 1 n 2 thats it and on the Envelope 3 I took out the print of WES, Canada address and I pasted it on both the sides Front/Back putting clear tape above the address so it doesn't gets damaged in transit. Seal the Envelope 3 and your good to send them :)

Hope this helps.
Regards

Hari1818

Oct 29, 2015
Hi Chennai22canada mate,

I have a question to you and may be you can help me through. I have to attest my BE certificate from Anna University. I passed out from Chennai anna university on 2010. From 2011 Anna unieversity got splitted their offices and they are having different branches in Tamil nadu itself. EX:Thirunelveli Anna university.

Can you please help me to which place i need to contact to get it done and give me a fair idea how long the university will take to process their part ? . If you have any contact number please give me that as well.

Thanks in advance