+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have doubts in filing up the application form

Ravi_Vemala

Jul 22, 2011
Hi,

I am planning to apply for PR and have some difficulties in filling up the forms:

1. In the generic application form, question #4, "Immigration office requested for processing this application". What should I be filing in this space? I am currently residing in Calgary, AB and will be submitting the applications to Sydney, NS.

2. Regarding the Occupation. My current desigtation does not match the NOC title. My roles and resposibilities does match. Is this going to be a problem? I do have a detailed empoyment letter stating my roles and resposibilities and it closely matches what is present in the NOC site. NOC Code : 2174.

3. I have a last question regarding SCHEDULE A - Background/Declaration. I don't have enough space to fill out my Personal History and Address information. I did write all of this information out on a separate sheet. Now, should I leave my main application blank and write "Please See attached sheet" or should I fill my application with as many rows as its physically possible and write the rest of them on the additional sheet?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Please do let me know if you folks are not able to understand my question or need clarification to answer them.

Thanks,
Ravi

seton

Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
AOR Received.
05-11-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013
Ravi_Vemala said:
1. In the generic application form, question #4, "Immigration office requested for processing this application". What should I be filing in this space? I am currently residing in Calgary, AB and will be submitting the applications to Sydney, NS.
CPP-O (Ottawa)

2. Regarding the Occupation. My current desigtation does not match the NOC title. My roles and resposibilities does match. Is this going to be a problem? I do have a detailed empoyment letter stating my roles and resposibilities and it closely matches what is present in the NOC site. NOC Code : 2174.
Most important match is your duties. For additional validation, try submitting your employment letter to the HRSDC and ask them to help you determine the NOC code: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ContactUs.aspx

You can attach their response to your application (doesn't hurt).

3. I have a last question regarding SCHEDULE A - Background/Declaration. I don't have enough space to fill out my Personal History and Address information. I did write all of this information out on a separate sheet. Now, should I leave my main application blank and write "Please See attached sheet" or should I fill my application with as many rows as its physically possible and write the rest of them on the additional sheet?
I think either would be acceptable. Either way, write a reference to your additional sheet (ie don't leave it blank). Keep the format the same and don't eliminate any of the columns.

skrm66

Jun 16, 2011
Ravi, I come under the same NOC code and I am finding it difficult to write employment letter (my superior agreed to sign the letter i prepare). please send me soft copy of your letter ( at least the matter) to my email : greendstni at gmail dot com

Thanks for your help.
-GreenD