+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

have applied for canada visa its been 32 days today yet there is no response

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
The delay in SDS, is mainly because now the entire process has become online after 30th April 2019. All those who had applied for the visa before 30th April could apply for SDS visa via offline and online as well wherein now only the online process is applicable after 30th April. Hence there has been a huge delay in the SDS visa approval.

"The following changes will take place from 30th Apr 2019 for students applying for Canada Study Visa under SDS Visa Catogery from India:

The following additional criteria is expected come into effect:

all applications must be filed online; and
the immigration medical examination must be completed upfront (evidence must be provided in the application submission).

The processing service standard for SDS cases will be will be processed at the Case Processing Centre – Edmonton in Canada."

Reactions: Msbrar

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
same in my case submitted webform got their reply but till date no updation of biometric
You have to send email to cic.Make subject better when you send email to cic

Maheshwariee

Jul 9, 2019
I have applied on 15 june and biometrics done on 20 june. I have already done my medical upfront but for Quebec there was no such option to upload my eMedical so I didn't submitted that now on 17 july my review of eligibility started and they have asked me to do medicals.

krunal_1997

Jul 1, 2019
I have completed 40 days on my visa application today! This is taking forever!!
I have applied visa 14 June non sds online !!
Biometric done :18 June
Medical Upfront : 28 May
First student acknowledgment letter recieved- 28 June
Second Student acknowledgment letter recieved-12 July
Third Student Acknowledgment letter recieved-24 July
23 July only Biometric Updated in column part said: 18 June biometic completed
After that not any kind of updated : even not medical updated yet !!!
So both of us same!!
Hope We will get result soon!!
Today 43 days completed still not any kind of update!!!
Applied visa for fall Intake 2019!!!
Your medical updated or not can you pls tell me ?

student2306

Jul 2, 2019
I have applied visa 14 June non sds online !!
Biometric done :18 June
Medical Upfront : 28 May
First student acknowledgment letter recieved- 28 June
Second Student acknowledgment letter recieved-12 July
Third Student Acknowledgment letter recieved-24 July
23 July only Biometric Updated in column part said: 18 June biometic completed
After that not any kind of updated : even not medical updated yet !!!
So both of us same!!
Hope We will get result soon!!
Today 43 days completed still not any kind of update!!!
Applied visa for fall Intake 2019!!!
Your medical updated or not can you pls tell me ?
Hi.. i got my result on 24 july. It was a refusal.
Reasons were like-
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I am not applying again for Fall as there is no time for it now. non-sds visa takes long. Also, the reasons are so generic that I am not sure what to change in my application.

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi.. i got my result on 24 july. It was a refusal.
Reasons were like-
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I am not applying again for Fall as there is no time for it now. non-sds visa takes long. Also, the reasons are so generic that I am not sure what to change in my application.
Order GCMS notes and you'll get the detailed reasons on why the officer denied your visa.

Naina.su

Jul 28, 2019
I have applied online too on july 06th 2019 for September intake and done with my Biometrics too on 10th july 2019.
But in online portal it shows WE NEED YOUR FINGERPRINTS TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION
What to do
Please help
I am really worried

Reactions: Msbrar