+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

have applied for canada visa its been 32 days today yet there is no response

dakshhhh

Jul 21, 2019
have applied for canada visa its been 32 days today yet there is no response .. i have given my biometrics on 20th june and today is 22nd july ... still vfs shows that no record found.
i have applied my visa from daffodils ludhiana they said canadian embassy didn't pick my file yet .. they have'nt checked my medical and doucments till now . i have applied an online file

so if anyone have any idea about this so they can help me with this..

dakshhhh

Jul 21, 2019
they said that every file is getting late . they also said we can't contact canadian embassy so i think there is nothing to do with it.
is it possible that every file is getting late these days

Reactions: Msbrar

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Don't trust consultants blindly, take the gc key account ID and pass and check it by your own. Moreover, you can always contact embassy via email.

dakshhhh

Jul 21, 2019

Konvicted

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Mention your concern relating to the status of your application, add your APPLICATION Number, DOB, UCI, PASSPORT NUMBER AND passport copy.. Write only one email and wait, you will get response within 2-4 weeks.

jotkiran

Jul 6, 2019
have applied for canada visa its been 32 days today yet there is no response .. i have given my biometrics on 20th june and today is 22nd july ... still vfs shows that no record found.
i have applied my visa from daffodils ludhiana they said canadian embassy didn't pick my file yet .. they have'nt checked my medical and doucments till now . i have applied an online file

it has been 53 days buddy sds online

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019

No worry we are on the same boat ‍♀.60 days has gone no update till now.biometric and medical not updated on my gckey account yet