+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have any one applied for Langara College Jan 2021 Intake?

carolj

Feb 19, 2020
okay i got a query:
what happens if one gets offer and pays tuition fee but is unable to get police clearance medical etc ( due to covid 19 ) and the intake passes what will happen to deposit. I read somewhere that colleges refund only if embassy refuses visa.
any one has any knowledge about this pleas share::::
Hey I got my offer today 14th May, and paid up as well

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
congrats am still waiting for offer
u paid so quickly u are applying on your own or through an agent..
what was ur applying date???

Last edited:

carolj

Feb 19, 2020
congrats am still waiting for offer
u paid so quickly u are applying on your own or through an agent..
what was ur applying date???
I am applying by my self, I had applied in 13 Feb, I used the flywire option and paid directly

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
I am applying by my self, I had applied in 13 Feb, I used the flywire option and paid directly
hey my agent send me a mail which says u have been accepted to this course please pay the commitment fee.
did u also got this mail or anything else there is no bank account number etc swift code which are required to pay fee ..
just want to cross check . someone told me that in offer letter the college mentions how they wlll accept fee by flywire etc.
thanks

carolj

Feb 19, 2020
hey my agent send me a mail which says u have been accepted to this course please pay the commitment fee.
did u also got this mail or anything else there is no bank account number etc swift code which are required to pay fee ..
just want to cross check . someone told me that in offer letter the college mentions how they wlll accept fee by flywire etc.
thanks
Hey congratulations!

When you log into flywire you need to select langara. Flywire is an interface, so they will give you their swift code etc depending on which currency you chose to pay and whether you are going to use debit cards or bank transfer

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
Hey congratulations!

When you log into flywire you need to select langara. Flywire is an interface, so they will give you their swift code etc depending on which currency you chose to pay and whether you are going to use debit cards or bank transfer
okay thanks for replying i just wanted to ask that if only student id is required to pay fee or we need something else also. i only have student id no other details..
thanks

carolj

Feb 19, 2020
okay thanks for replying i just wanted to ask that if only student id is required to pay fee or we need something else also. i only have student id no other details..
thanks
Yes I think we have to put the student no in the details

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
Yes I think we have to put the student no in the details
hey how is ur application going on i paid the fee and now my agent told me to wait as we have time for jan intake and also covid situation also becomes clearer what about u??

carolj

Feb 19, 2020
hey how is ur application going on i paid the fee and now my agent told me to wait as we have time for jan intake and also covid situation also becomes clearer what about u??
A day or 2 after I paid I got the offer letter from college and immediately applied for study permit. It's in the system for a month now. You need to apply for the visa online.

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
A day or 2 after I paid I got the offer letter from college and immediately applied for study permit. It's in the system for a month now. You need to apply for the visa online.
okay i know that i need to apply online. but now biometrics are not being taken the vac are closed.. i guess they were open when u applied. anyway thanks for replying.

carolj

Feb 19, 2020
okay i know that i need to apply online. but now biometrics are not being taken the vac are closed.. i guess they were open when u applied. anyway thanks for replying.
I'm in the same boat, I applied for study permit but am not able to give biometrics