+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have any June applicants recieved their visa?

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Acknowledgement is the confirmation of processing means they have our file on hand n is reviewed by there officers. In that mail they mention our application no. N UCI no.

science2k

Mar 26, 2018
Acknowledgement is the confirmation of processing means they have our file on hand n is reviewed by there officers. In that mail they mention our application no. N UCI no.
After how many days can one expect a reply/update/decision after receiving the acknowledgment email?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Hi. My lawyer applied my application in canada online on 25 June, he just pay the visa processing fee online. I have 3 questions.
1- so far i have not received biometric instruction letter. Its taking too much time. May be it is because my lawyer did not paid the fee ???

2- can my lawyer pay the fee online now or i will have to wait for biometeic instruction letter then i will pay the fee by myself at VAC in paksitan?

3- does CIC issue biometric instruction letter without paying the fee ?

Im worried because my process haven't started. Its been 3 weeks

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
How much time does it take for the review of application to start after the medical is cleared ???? Any idea anybody ????

RGNR

Jul 12, 2018
Just today got acknowledgment mail. Applied on 18th june
Which city/centre did you apply at? Could you please post here once you hear about the final decision on your application? This will help me get an idea of the time it takes for a permit to be processed. Thank you!!

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Which city/centre did you apply at? Could you please post here once you hear about the final decision on your application? This will help me get an idea of the time it takes for a permit to be processed. Thank you!!
I submitted at Mumbai vfs on 18th June n transfered at Delhi. Still in progress