+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Havana, Cuba

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Al menos es algo! Felicidades! Pero estoy en acuerdo - si ya puedes lograr la visa...por que no en la habana?
Muchas gracias! I wrote them back asking them if I can drop my documents in Havana so I´ll see what they answer me because sending them by mail to there it´s too much complicated right now and will take too much

Reactions: Lynsita

NyamKa

Jul 30, 2019
Well, I got yesterday an email from TT asking me to send them by mail 2 visa pictures, a photocopy of my passport and a copy of the letter attached to the email they sent me...but, the thing is how I will send them that from Cuba. Why it´s still making it so much complicated than what it already is...they told me they need that to complete my application..I hope Havana finally opens because this is alreay too much
This is wonderful news! Please keep us updated on the outcome.

Reactions: Osmel86

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
LOTS of people getting passport requests today out of Havana! This is good news for many! Unfortunately not us - we have passed the 2 year mark and are still waiting on an interview in Port of Spain. But I am very happy for all of those that have already been approved or soon will be and don't have to mail passports to Mexico. Congrats!

Reactions: Osmel86 and Lynsita

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
LOTS of people getting passport requests today out of Havana! This is good news for many! Unfortunately not us - we have passed the 2 year mark and are still waiting on an interview in Port of Spain. But I am very happy for all of those that have already been approved or soon will be and don't have to mail passports to Mexico. Congrats!
Your time will come soon. We are in this process from May 2018 so imagine how long too...they have a new schedule for delivering from 9 am to 4 pm and picking up on Friday from 9 am to 11:30 am. All the best guys...

Last edited:

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
I write to inform you guys that I picked up my visa yesterday at the embassy in Havana and all was good. So, as an advise for you to know that the day of dropping off your passport it´s very important that you take the visa photo in a place called Flash located at this address Calle 42, esq 21 No 2102, Playa in order to avoid delays so I had taken mine on another place in my home and even so I had to take it back there again to make sure because if the picture does not have the measures then your passport and your visa will be refused the day you go to pick them up and you will have to bring them back again the next week and it will be a pain in the as..... I hope this info can be useful for everyone. All the best in this long process guys,..Cheers!!!

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
I write to inform you guys that I picked up my visa yesterday at the embassy in Havana and all was good. So, as an advise for you to know that the day of dropping off your passport it´s very important that you take the visa photo in a place called Flash located at this address Calle 42, esq 21 No 2102, Playa in order to avoid delays so I had taken mine on another place in my home and even so I had to take it back there again to make sure because if the picture does not have the measures then your passport and your visa will be refused the day you go to pick them up and you will have to bring them back again the next week and it will be a pain in the as..... I hope this info can be useful for everyone. All the best in this long process guys,..Cheers!!!
Congratulations timeline sir

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Congratulations timeline sir
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 3, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 23, 2019.
  4. We started processing your application on August 3, 2018.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.
  8. We sent you a letter on January 6, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  9. We sent you correspondence on October 7, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  10. Decision Made

Lynsita

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Habana
Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!!!

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi everyone, is there anybody recently vidited cuba ? Im thinking to go for new year. Do not know how the procedure is at the airport on arrival . I heard only tourist go to resorts, can not treavel to local cities. Any ideas thank you

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 22, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 3, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 23, 2019.
  4. We started processing your application on August 3, 2018.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 26, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on October 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. Medical results have been received.
  8. We sent you a letter on January 6, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  9. We sent you correspondence on October 7, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  10. Decision Made
congratulations man so
Happy for you

Osmel86

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Cuba
Hello! Does anyone here know how long it’s taking to get PR Card? I’m already here in Canada for 2 months now and news about it yet. Thank you very much

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
Hello! Does anyone here know how long it’s taking to get PR Card? I’m already here in Canada for 2 months now and news about it yet. Thank you very much
They say 45-90 days but all is a mess . Still waiting for my wife . Hope your enjoying Canada man .

LianeC

Oct 9, 2018
We received the request for my parents to obtain the medical exam, we are from Cuba and according to the list, there isn't a panel of physician in Cuba. Is there anybody here from Cuba that could be able to tell me what other country my father could travel to obtain the medical exam? Thank you, any advice would help.