Interview........
June 15-2016
Passport Req..
August 10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 10-2016
LANDED..........
August 17-2016
Where do u live private message me let's go through this together and chat about what happens my husband got a pregnant girl and she was smiling with him and told my husband he knows a lot about me

Brought proof of once a month I'm in Cuba and I'm in Cuba now :)

By the way I'm a complete mess

danielareina

Dec 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11-2015
AOR Received.
November 11-2015
File Transfer...
December 8-2015
Med's Done....
June 20-2015
Interview........
June 15-2016
Passport Req..
August 10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 10-2016
LANDED..........
August 17-2016
My husband talked a guy that was after him that he knows

I think our hubbies are friends lol

Private message me I think they know each other

Hapeekarn

Mar 12, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 14,2015
Med's Done....
June 20, 2015
Interview........
June 15, 2016
danielareina said:
My husband talked a guy that was after him that he knows

I think our hubbies are friends lol

Private message me I think they know each other
Tried to pm u but ur mailbox is full. Pm me ur email or text # and we can chat that way :)

Ms.Edwards

Apr 9, 2016
Our immigration consultants received an email today & my husband is going for an interview June 23rd. (Application has been almost 5 months in Havana).

What questions were asked at the interview this week?

frankmarcello

Jun 10, 2016
I submitted my papers to sponsor my wife and stepson who live in Cuba.I submitted Jan 14.I was approved as a sponsor March 14.Then it was received in Havana March 31st and it shows in process on website. I know it's still early but I'm a little frustrated because I emailed asking about when the police check expired and they emailed saying my file hasn't even been looked at yet by an immigration officer.Is this normal I'm wondering why they haven't even started to look at it yet?

Galano1213

Jun 30, 2013
PEI
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-04-2014
If there is a back log apparently they will look at those first. If you order your GCMS notes you will get a better idea of what is going on with your application. Emailing Havana before the 15 month time line is up will get you nothing unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

danielareina

Dec 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11-2015
AOR Received.
November 11-2015
File Transfer...
December 8-2015
Med's Done....
June 20-2015
Interview........
June 15-2016
Passport Req..
August 10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 10-2016
LANDED..........
August 17-2016
I am here with my husband in Cuba and I ask him now what questions they ask today at 9am.

1. Does your daughter live with you? Do you send the money for her? How many times you live with the mother your daughter ? How old is she? When is her birthday ?
My husband has a daughter in Cuba

2. How many children I have (me) and how old are they and when is there birthday ? And the name of my children ?
I have 3 kids

3. Describe your wife (me) what food I like? And explain your wife to me? What is her job? What does she do in her spare time when she is not working? And how many time does she come to Cuba to see you.

They asked him to explain me to him and to know if they know me.

He said this was all they asked. Then they told him OK no more questions I know you, you know your wife he knows me so well :) I'm here every month.

I try to help everyone when I can :) and I know how hard this is

Make sure they know you so well which side of bed you sleep on and which food and what you do in your spare time in canada and job how much money is it and what you plan to do in Canada and is it a lot of money she makes??

Good luck next week :)

danielareina

Dec 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11-2015
AOR Received.
November 11-2015
File Transfer...
December 8-2015
Med's Done....
June 20-2015
Interview........
June 15-2016
Passport Req..
August 10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 10-2016
LANDED..........
August 17-2016
Hapeekarn said:
Tried to pm u but ur mailbox is full. Pm me ur email or text # and we can chat that way :)
[/quote

Email me danielabmh416@gmail.com

And I'll give you my number :)

patienceiskey

May 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana Cuba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
25-06-2015
File Transfer...
14-04-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Congrats Ms Edwards. You must be super excited. Do you plan on going to Cuba and coming home with him? Hapeekarn and danielareina, I amsure it was all good in the interviews. Do you have any idea why they ask you to come back in a few weeks?

Hapeekarn

Mar 12, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 14,2015
Med's Done....
June 20, 2015
Interview........
June 15, 2016
patienceiskey said:
Congrats Ms Edwards. You must be super excited. Do you plan on going to Cuba and coming home with him? Hapeekarn and danielareina, I amsure it was all good in the interviews. Do you have any idea why they ask you to come back in a few weeks?
No clue. And not go back. That they will contact us/lawyer with the decision. Most awful stressful feeling yet :(

danielareina

Dec 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 11-2015
AOR Received.
November 11-2015
File Transfer...
December 8-2015
Med's Done....
June 20-2015
Interview........
June 15-2016
Passport Req..
August 10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
August 10-2016
LANDED..........
August 17-2016
No ask me to come back they will let my lawyer know :) I called my lawyer and told him to call me asap I have Mexican lawyer he spoke with hubby today too so we wait and it's hard need that phone call
Hard :(

Ms.Edwards

Apr 9, 2016
danielareina said:
I am here with my husband in Cuba and I ask him now what questions they ask today at 9am.

1. Does your daughter live with you? Do you send the money for her? How many times you live with the mother your daughter ? How old is she? When is her birthday ?
My husband has a daughter in Cuba

2. How many children I have (me) and how old are they and when is there birthday ? And the name of my children ?
I have 3 kids

3. Describe your wife (me) what food I like? And explain your wife to me? What is her job? What does she do in her spare time when she is not working? And how many time does she come to Cuba to see you.

They asked him to explain me to him and to know if they know me.

He said this was all they asked. Then they told him OK no more questions I know you, you know your wife he knows me so well :) I'm here every month.

I try to help everyone when I can :) and I know how hard this is

Make sure they know you so well which side of bed you sleep on and which food and what you do in your spare time in canada and job how much money is it and what you plan to do in Canada and is it a lot of money she makes??

Good luck next week :)

Thank you.

Ms.Edwards

Apr 9, 2016
patienceiskey said:

Thank you. No I'm not going to get him. Id like to but i just got back from Cuba end of May. He's going to have to do it himself. Lol.

Cuba Bob

Jun 15, 2016
Re: Cuba

HI, Sorry Sorry..New here. I was wondering if anyone has used a consultant. My situation is a bit complicated. I was married in Cuba in nov 2015, I have a Cuban daughter 6yrs old (not my wife's daughter), my wife has a daughter 19 yrs old (not my daughter). we have both been married before. I think I need a consultant as the information online seems to be for more standard situations and I do not want my application to be rejected because it is incomplete, or missing something.