Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
17-03-2016
mslolita said:
Interesting...my husband was told either 17 days or 25. he requested it 14 days ago.
No choice but keep waiting, I hope by this Friday will be ready.

Thedean8

Dec 26, 2015
I already had the police check. Just needed the contract and receipt. Because of the rule change October 1st 2015

Thedean8

Dec 26, 2015
The one that goes with the police certificate. The receipt of the payment 65 CUC. As of October 1st they request now. They can get it from the same place they got the police check done. It will have a contract as well.

Mr.Keilani

May 6, 2015
Well Folks my wife got her VISA !!!!
She received it today February 10th in Havana and our interview was waived , everything went as smooth and as perfect as it possible could. I will give everyone a little background information on our situation . i am 29 and my wife is 31 , we meet new years of 2014 and remained friends until new years 2015 when i invited her to come celebrate in cayo coco. After that we decided we would get into a monogamous relationship , we were married in June of 2015 , we had a small wedding in holguin and then a wedding party after at her grandmothers house with friends and family ... only 4 people from my family were there . After that we got all our paper work straight and i submit our application on September 11 2015. It was transferred to Havana on November 19 , and we got an email saying that she needs to be at the canadian embassy in havana February 10 with passport and photos in hand on February 3rd , and thats all !
sorry about the grammar and punctuation im really tired and excited and everything, i cant complain about the waiting time because i know what people are going through and i feel blessed .
if anyone has any questions please go ahead and ask, i did our application myself .
good luck to all of you !

aprilpino

Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 10, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 8, 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
May 18, 2016
LANDED..........
May 28, 2016
Mr.Keilani said:
Well Folks my wife got her VISA !!!!
She received it today February 10th in Havana and our interview was waived , everything went as smooth and as perfect as it possible could. I will give everyone a little background information on our situation . i am 29 and my wife is 31 , we meet new years of 2014 and remained friends until new years 2015 when i invited her to come celebrate in cayo coco. After that we decided we would get into a monogamous relationship , we were married in June of 2015 , we had a small wedding in holguin and then a wedding party after at her grandmothers house with friends and family ... only 4 people from my family were there . After that we got all our paper work straight and i submit our application on September 11 2015. It was transferred to Havana on November 19 , and we got an email saying that she needs to be at the canadian embassy in havana February 10 with passport and photos in hand on February 3rd , and thats all !
sorry about the grammar and punctuation im really tired and excited and everything, i cant complain about the waiting time because i know what people are going through and i feel blessed .
if anyone has any questions please go ahead and ask, i did our application myself .
good luck to all of you !
Congrats! You both must be so excited!
Gives me hope, i submitted about two weeks after you. Weirdly enough, got married a month before you as well!
Can I ask if they asked you for anything? New schedule a or contract for police check?

Mr.Keilani

May 6, 2015
Hey Aprilpino
no they never asked us for anything along the way as we submit absolutely everything when i initially sent the application , i went over it over and over again to make sure we had everything because i knew it would be delayed if something was missing . i submit that contract for the police check and all our receipts from my wifes medical with our application .
tip to toe it was 5 months in total

aprilpino

Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 10, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 8, 2015
Med's Done....
July 2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
May 18, 2016
LANDED..........
May 28, 2016
Mr.Keilani said:
Hey Aprilpino
no they never asked us for anything along the way as we submit absolutely everything when i initially sent the application , i went over it over and over again to make sure we had everything because i knew it would be delayed if something was missing . i submit that contract for the police check and all our receipts from my wifes medical with our application .
tip to toe it was 5 months in total
That was smart of you!! I was asked for the contract two weeks in havana. Congrats again!

Thedean8

Dec 26, 2015
How fast did you get the after the application was in Havana requesting to go in for the visa? That was the only contact from the embassy?

Mr.Keilani

May 6, 2015
Hey guys
my file got transferred to Havana on Nov 13 , so it the file was in havana for 3 months. They called my wife 2wice but she didnt pick up as she wasnt near her phone and they also emailed me telling me she had to be in Havana in 1 week. That was sent to me on Feb 3 and that was the only time the embassy contacted me . They did send me wife an AOR on Nov 19 saying they had her file...
our online application at cic still has not been updated and says in process

mslolita

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
11/03/15
Interview........
02/01/16
VISA ISSUED...
16/03/2016
LANDED..........
17/03/2016
Was just advised by my husband that the turn around time for the police check is in business days...he is at the office in Havana now waiting in a long line to see if his is ready ( it would be early if it is)..

luigui

Feb 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
17-03-2016
mslolita said:
Was just advised by my husband that the turn around time for the police check is in business days...he is at the office in Havana now waiting in a long line to see if his is ready ( it would be early if it is)..
15 working days (three weeks), my wife just got hers yesterday, they took 14 working days, she just made it on time to the consulate to hand them in. Now wait for the "CALL", yesterday was three weeks since the interview.