Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
sassylassie said:
Ladies!!!!

I am so sorry I have been absent! It has been a crazy 2 weeks. EVERYONE wants to visit with us before we leave! Doh! And then finding time to pack. We are finally off tomorrow. I cannot believe the day has finally come! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you for keeping me company the last couple of months and getting me through the craziness! You are all a blessing! I just wanted to quickly pop on and wish all of you good luck over the next couple of months. I hope Havana hurries you ladies through to get your spouses here ...and Greeneyes DIL too : ) I have made the spreadsheet open to everyone to adjust and add to! It would be lovely if you ladies can keep it going! I will try my best pop on here to keep up. I am guessing it will be difficult.

Big hugs to everyone...and a big welcome to the newbies!

xoxo
Sassy
Sassy,,,,enjoy your time in Cuba with the family....we are certainly going to miss you!!!! xoxoxo

onelove1

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Luv thankyou for thinking of me. xoxoxo :D Ok you email yourself to thru rogers? Can you tell me how? I am confused ??? I have gmail on my cell phone do I just send each text there from my cell phone? I plugged in my cell phone to my computer and they show up but all of the threads together. I cannot select the ones I want to print off Help? A friend said to register your cell to rogersonenumber.com and you can see all of the texts on the screen? ???
Hi Double rainbow...sorry , but I just want to ask, why was your husband denied the visa? did they give a reason on the letter? its good for us ppl currently in the waiting stages to know about the possible outcomes..
thanks for sharing

localola

Star Member
Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013 Havana AOR 24-06-2013
File Transfer...
31-05-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Interview........
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2014
LANDED..........
23-03-2014
Hi everyone.

Hubby flew to Habana last night, as this morning was his medical. At the end of the appointment the Doctor told him to return in a week to pick up the report. Hubby replied that that would be impossible - as he was explaining that he works in Holguin - he reached into his pocket and handed over 30 CUC's --The report was ready in 1 hour. :D

Glad that was taken care of,

Localola

Greeneyes

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
localola said:
Hi everyone.

Hubby flew to Habana last night, as this morning was his medical. At the end of the appointment the Doctor told him to return in a week to pick up the report. Hubby replied that that would be impossible - as he was explaining that he works in Holguin - he reached into his pocket and handed over 30 CUC's --The report was ready in 1 hour. :D

Glad that was taken care of,

Localola

Funny how that works. My son's wife went to Havana with us for a medical and she hadn't even booked an appointment. I said she would be out of luck but she wanted to show us Havana anyway. We arrived there at 6am and if you can believe it there was already a line. They did her medical there and then without coming back for 50 CUC. We had to wait until 1pm to get the paperwork so it was a long day but we were also glad it was done. Money talks for sure.

Avana

Sep 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-06-2012
AOR Received.
none, approved on 30-08-2012
File Transfer...
30-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-06-2012
Interview........
24-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2013
Just popping by to say welcome to the newbies, and wish Sassy an amazing, amazing time with the family!! You will be back here all together before you even know it!!

Double Rainbow, stay strong, the road is long, but worth it in the end!!

Hi to everyone else! :)

xo

rgbspace

Jan 13, 2013
Hi everyone :D, I received all the papers from Havana today, so excited. Just to make sure: I need to translate and have certified copies of the Police certificate and the marriage certificate, right? Just those two? thanks!!

picachicha

Jan 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-12
AOR Received.
Never!!!
File Transfer...
26-09-12
Med's Done....
08-05-12
Interview........
None!!!
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-13
LANDED..........
Soon! :)
rgbspace said:
Hi everyone :D, I received all the papers from Havana today, so excited. Just to make sure: I need to translate and have certified copies of the Police certificate and the marriage certificate, right? Just those two? thanks!!
And the birth certificate too! :)

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Yippee...yahooo......he did it....Yoani passed his driving test this morning.....50km winds and whiteouts......he said he loved the challenge....LOL.....me I was a nervous wreck!!!! :p

Greeneyes

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KJG said:
Yippee...yahooo......he did it....Yoani passed his driving test this morning.....50km winds and whiteouts......he said he loved the challenge....LOL.....me I was a nervous wreck!!!! :p
What a day for driving test! High winds and blowing snow here too in Georgetown. Congratulations to Yoani. He has accomplished so much already since his arrival. WOW. Celebrate

KJG said:
:p Congrats!

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
Greeneyes said:
What a day for driving test! High winds and blowing snow here too in Georgetown. Congratulations to Yoani. He has accomplished so much already since his arrival. WOW. Celebrate
Greeneyes...thanks so much!!! You are right....he has accomplished so much...you know that, I know that but he feels he is way behind......I think it is the job he is doing...it's minimum wage and his hours have been cut to like 26 a week now so he is not happy. I say to him......look at what you have done....you have money in the bank...you have a job.....you have a nice home.....you have friends here.....it's not so bad. I have come to realize that many of our spouses truly do not understand how hard we work for what we get and what we have. Yoani is learning this but he thought it would be faster and easier. I said everything comes at a price....I said our freedoms here...our rights here.....they are awesome....but it is very expensive to live here and feed yourself here and we work hard long hours. He is starting to get it but it doesn't lessen the fact that he wants everything now!!!!! :D

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
KJG said:
Greeneyes...thanks so much!!! You are right....he has accomplished so much...you know that, I know that but he feels he is way behind......I think it is the job he is doing...it's minimum wage and his hours have been cut to like 26 a week now so he is not happy. I say to him......look at what you have done....you have money in the bank...you have a job.....you have a nice home.....you have friends here.....it's not so bad. I have come to realize that many of our spouses truly do not understand how hard we work for what we get and what we have. Yoani is learning this but he thought it would be faster and easier. I said everything comes at a price....I said our freedoms here...our rights here.....they are awesome....but it is very expensive to live here and feed yourself here and we work hard long hours. He is starting to get it but it doesn't lessen the fact that he wants everything now!!!!! :D
hey girl if this was facebook i would defiantly be ckicking that like button ...sooooo true preach the gospel

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
ready_fi_move_on said:
hey girl if this was facebook i would defiantly be ckicking that like button ...sooooo true preach the gospel
thanks ready.......!!!! :)