Has passport been stamped with visa?

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
I applied for TRV on March 22nd, 2019

The application got locked on March 25th, 2019

Applied for new application on March 27th, 2019

Gave biometrics on April 03

Locked online visa was approved and the following message was given to us

According to our records, your initial application for a temporary resident visa XXXXxx was approved
on 2019/04/05. Consequently, our office is unable to process this subsequent application XXXXXX for a temporary resident visa.

Also, I was given a UCI Number with this. Is the UCI number the same for all applications once given?

Now, I went to the VFS center and they sent the passport alongside this letter as well as a letter explaining chain of events on April 09.

Now on the 8th Business day on Aril 24, it looks like they processed the passport. My question is if the passport was rejected, it would have been done so right away....So this is a good sign that they have taken awhile to process the passport? Is the passport approved and stamped...Because my understanding is that no more online intimidations will come after passport has been sent for processing and stamping

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I applied for TRV on March 22nd, 2019

The application got locked on March 25th, 2019

Applied for new application on March 27th, 2019

Gave biometrics on April 03

Locked online visa was approved and the following message was given to us

According to our records, your initial application for a temporary resident visa XXXXxx was approved
on 2019/04/05. Consequently, our office is unable to process this subsequent application XXXXXX for a temporary resident visa.

Also, I was given a UCI Number with this. Is the UCI number the same for all applications once given?

Now, I went to the VFS center and they sent the passport alongside this letter as well as a letter explaining chain of events on April 09.

Now on the 8th Business day on Aril 24, it looks like they processed the passport. My question is if the passport was rejected, it would have been done so right away....So this is a good sign that they have taken awhile to process the passport? Is the passport approved and stamped...Because my understanding is that no more online intimidations will come after passport has been sent for processing and stamping
You're overthinking :)

It's incorrect to expect everything to work like clockwork. As advised earlier, all times posted or advised are only estimates + you must factor in local holidays.

Again, it is not a good idea to book tickets before visas are issued (any country unless you have a VOA). It only causes unnecessary stress

Reactions: karanbedi

karanbedi

Mar 26, 2019
You're overthinking :)

It's incorrect to expect everything to work like clockwork. As advised earlier, all times posted or advised are only estimates + you must factor in local holidays.

Again, it is not a good idea to book tickets before visas are issued (any country unless you have a VOA). It only causes unnecessary stress

As you said, the passport came...All is well!