+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached??

sohaib.haq91

Jan 5, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some users anticipating the message while submitting the documents that maximum number of requests the CSQ can handle has been reached???

please share your experience here guys......

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
The intake has not officially started yet.

The error is a technical issue - not an intake threshold.

hope this helps.

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the same message, that the maximum number of files has been reached

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you get that error? When trying to attempt registration at Mon Projet Quebec?

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The message says file will be automatically deleted within 90 days as the maximum number of intake has been reached, but it will be submitted if the number of application does not apply to you

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you activated your account?

I tried logging in with my activated account and only get this:

Sorry, " My Québec project " is not currently available. To regulate traffic , only a limited number of users can use " My Québec project" at the same time .

We invite you to try again later and we thank you for your patience.

Please note that if information was being entered , they could not have been saved .

Return to the home page of the Ministry

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
Have you activated your account?

I tried logging in with my activated account and only get this:
yes I have activated my account..
It is allowing us to create and fill the form, I believe because I was filling my education details and got the message above mentioned by you

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like a technical issue to me.

From my understanding, to be part of the quota, you have to register, pay, and submit documents.

sohaib.haq91

Jan 5, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think those who are getting the message:

"You can not submit this request, the maximum number of selection certificate applications may be accepted for the regular program for skilled workers has been achieved. Your application will be deleted after 90 days, but if that maximum number does not affect you"

are trying to submit the application instantly now>

Guyz the intake period will start from 18th january Any logic how their system can accept your application before 18th January??... it's the common sense

those who agree with this & those who don't please reply me with some logic
to me its impossible that this message is popping because of maximum threshold has reached ......

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can somebody enlighten with this:

7. How will I know if my application submitted online is counted among the maximum number of applications to be received by the Ministère?

If the maximum number of applications to be received by the Ministère has already been attained, you will not be able to activate the function to submit an online application. If your application was submitted and the fees paid within the prescribed timeframe (30 days from the date of submission), it will be counted among the maximum number of applications to be received by the Ministère. You must make sure to send your payment quickly to ensure that your application is officially counted.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think I have a clear picture of what is happening with Mon Projet Quebec.

First of all, it is LIVE and accessible. You just have to be patient with the refreshes and loads because they have a limited system wherein only few could access at one time. So refresh away until you get a slot.

Registration is fairly easy, then you get an e-mail wherein you activate the account.

Now the tricky part is accessing your account.

I have entered my account but unfortunately, I was dropped out of the server.

There's a note there that you cannot submit a request for CSQ because the limit has been reached and the number 3500 shows up.

From my understanding, the 3500 is the quota for last November and the Jan 18 quota is 2000+, forgot the exact number.

I really think the intake will start in January 18. So keep on registering and completing your profiles as much as you can. Good luck everybody!

sohaib.haq91

Jan 5, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes it means there is no doubt that intake threshold has not been started yet! those who are getting message of maximum applications reached are actually trying to submit before date 18th January,,,,,

sohaib.haq91

Jan 5, 2016
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bosschips said:
I think I have a clear picture of what is happening with Mon Projet Quebec.

First of all, it is LIVE and accessible. You just have to be patient with the refreshes and loads because they have a limited system wherein only few could access at one time. So refresh away until you get a slot.

Registration is fairly easy, then you get an e-mail wherein you activate the account.

Now the tricky part is accessing your account.

I have entered my account but unfortunately, I was dropped out of the server.

There's a note there that you cannot submit a request for CSQ because the limit has been reached and the number 3500 shows up.

From my understanding, the 3500 is the quota for last November and the Jan 18 quota is 2000+, forgot the exact number.

I really think the intake will start in January 18. So keep on registering and completing your profiles as much as you can. Good luck everybody!
you are right bosschips!
3500 is the number of November 2015 intake the current threshold of January 18 is 2800 applicants...
keep going guyz register yourself..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
Hi, I've sent you the links to the guides to post - hopefully that will help some people out!
DOWNLOAD LINKS!

PDF file "A guide to submitting an application for a CSQ"

English:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dk3kk4iuxgfemfi/GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_AN.pdf?dl=0

French :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3phtta5m9hwsyw/GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf?dl=0
Credits to @m585!