karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I just checked what I filled -

Has (Candidate) applied to IRCC before?
I put up YES

Has (Candidate) applied for Express Entry before?
I put up YES

Please provide the Express Entry File Number
I had put up the number since my first profile got expired.

Is the above correct?

Now my score stands at CRS 407 and I really don't want to take any chance. If for the first one, it is NO - will it be fine if I submit a LOE stating later once on getting ITA that the meaning which I derive from the question is that if I had applied to IRCC followed by saying YES to the second question, that the route for that IRCC application is via EE profile which was expired and for that I shared the Express Entry file number in the third question.

The reason for LOE is because if the Cut-Off comes today at 407, I really don't want to make a miss today in anyway.

Please guide.

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After reading what I can understand is your old profile expired.
You made a new profile & answered YES & put the old EE profile number which seems correct & dont need LOE.

I dont think you have to worry about anything.

PLZ WAIT FOR MORE REPLIES BEFORE MAKE ANY CONCLUSION

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
nokia3315 said:
After reading what I can understand is your old profile expired.
You made a new profile & answered YES & put the old EE profile number which seems correct & dont need LOE.

I dont think you have to worry about anything.

PLZ WAIT FOR MORE REPLIES BEFORE MAKE ANY CONCLUSION
Thanks mate for your revert.

More advises please.

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
karenn1617 said:

I put up YES

I put up YES

Is the above correct?

Now my score stands at CRS 407 and I really don't want to take any chance. If for the first one, it is NO - will it be fine if I submit a LOE stating later once on getting ITA that the meaning which I derive from the question is that if I had applied to IRCC followed by saying YES to the second question, that the route for that IRCC application is via EE profile which was expired and for that I shared the Express Entry file number in the third question.

The reason for LOE is because if the Cut-Off comes today at 407, I really don't want to make a miss today in anyway.

Please guide.

1. Have you applied for work/visitors/study visa before with IRCC? if yes you should have your UCI number. If not then just say no/

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
eeprofilehelp said:
1. Have you applied for work/visitors/study visa before with IRCC? if yes you should have your UCI number. If not then just say no/

This is now going to be a tough call as I do have express entry profile which got expired. Now if I talk in layman's language, the Express Entry profile was meant for application towards PR only.

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
karenn1617 said:
This is now going to be a tough call as I do have express entry profile which got expired. Now if I talk in layman's language, the Express Entry profile was meant for application towards PR only.
If i recall if you say yes to that question it will ask you to provide UCI number. If you have it then you should go ahead and add that number. EE profile doesnt go for question one that is why they have question 2.

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
The answer for the second question is "no"

It is only "yes" if you've submitted an eAPR in the past.
Dear Delpiero,

I had applied for study permit in 2007, but was rejected. Should i include this under have you ever applied to IRCC in the statutory question in ITA.

Has <candidate> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country

Regards,kenyk

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
eeprofilehelp said:
If i recall if you say yes to that question it will ask you to provide UCI number. If you have it then you should go ahead and add that number. EE profile doesnt go for question one that is why they have question 2.
It just say -

If you have UCI with you, then share - making it not as compulsion in anyway.

BTW, tell me one thing if I keep it yes as it is and​put up letter of explanation post ITA, explaining what I think, then will it work?

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
karenn1617 said:
It just say -

If you have UCI with you, then share - making it not as compulsion in anyway.

BTW, tell me one thing if I keep it yes as it is and​put up letter of explanation post ITA, explaining what I think, then will it work?

It is not compulsion but if you have one and you give it to them they can pull you your history with IRCC to better understand your case. You can change it to no now.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyk said:
Dear Delpiero,

I had applied for study permit in 2007, but was rejected. Should i include this under have you ever applied to IRCC in the statutory question in ITA.

Has <candidate> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country

Regards,kenyk
You have to answer "yes" in that question.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
DelPiero07 said:
You have to answer "yes" in that question.
Hi,

I did tried to put NO in Has you applied before to IRCC question?

But when I did selected No, it removed the question that has you applied before to Express Entry profile question too.

Now, this comes as strange because IRCC do having all the information with them regarding mine profile that I did applied to Express Entry earlier - the profile which got expired.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karenn1617 said:
Hi,

I did tried to put NO in Has you applied before to IRCC question?

But when I did selected No, it removed the question that has you applied before to Express Entry profile question too.

Now, this comes as strange because IRCC do having all the information with them regarding mine profile that I did applied to Express Entry earlier - the profile which got expired.
It is not strange. Creating a profile DOES NOT mean that you applied for PR.

You've only applied for PR IF you've received an ITA and submitted an eAPR in the past, which you haven't.

If you truly have never applied to IRCC then the answer for applying for PR would also be "no" that's why that question disappears.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
karenn1617 said:

I put up YES

I put up YES

Is the above correct?

Please guide.
Anyone please??? Require more inputs.

Also, please clarify if I put yes now and put up letter of explanation at the time of post ITA, will it work as balance situation.