+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone sent their passport to CPC-Ottawa from the US recently?

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
From what I heard, they got work from home orders on 13th. So starting 16th March, they might be approving cases using remote access from home, but I don't think they can send the passports, because the visa stamping machines are in offices. All this is word of mouth news and nothing official.
For approving cases as well, they would need some information like uci, app no etc which is present on annex a form (part of parcel). I dont think they would carry all those things at home.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Got below msg in their auto reply ( which makes sense)

If you have already submitted your passport to CPC-Ottawa for visa and/or CoPR issuance, please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times, and the current posted processing times may not be accurate. Please rest assured that your documents will be return to you as soon as possible.

Reactions: amanb014 and AR27

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Someone in another group got his passport back from CPC Ottawa on 27th march(return label activated on 26th), his passport was delivered on 9th march. They are working on it and we have to just wait for return label to get activated.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Someone in another group got his passport back from CPC Ottawa on 27th march(return label activated on 26th), his passport was delivered on 9th march. They are working on it and we have to just wait for return label to get activated.
nice, don’t know why my stuck since long time :(