+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone sent their passport to CPC-Ottawa from the US recently?

carmencarmen007

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
We sent through FedEx on March 14. Delivered on March 16, two hours before the announcement of border closure.
If anyone has sent passports to Ottawa recently, please share your timeline! We don't know if the CPC is still working right now and not sure if it will cause a withhold of our passports.

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
I'm from within canada but my passport arrived on march 11 and since then no news. According to tracker last time they stamped passports was on March 13. Since March 15 all federal workers work from home so it's very likely the office is not working or works reduced hours

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
We sent through FedEx on March 14. Delivered on March 16, two hours before the announcement of border closure.
If anyone has sent passports to Ottawa recently, please share your timeline! We don't know if the CPC is still working right now and not sure if it will cause a withhold of our passports.
Same situation here. I am living in the US. How about you?

gustavoalvescc

Jul 6, 2019
I'm from within canada but my passport arrived on march 11 and since then no news. According to tracker last time they stamped passports was on March 13. Since March 15 all federal workers work from home so it's very likely the office is not working or works reduced hours
Same boat here. I am from within Canada. I had my application approved on March 13th but no tracking activated yet. Please let me know if your get activated.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I checked immitracker and asked people in different groups. As per them, it will take from 5 days to 2 weeks to get approved and activate return tracker.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I am in the US too, my application got approved on March13th but nothing on passport return yet :(
When was your passport delivered?

Things have changed a lot including border closing and all. You will hear it in couple of days. I think logistics are still not affected between US and Canada. Your passport will be back soon.

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
When was your passport delivered?

Things have changed a lot including border closing and all. You will hear it in couple of days. I think logistics are still not affected between US and Canada. Your passport will be back soon.
hopefully, it was delivered March 6th.

akb21

Feb 6, 2020
Toronto
Usually after the counterfoil is issued, they dispatch in 1-2 days. however mine is stuck at Ottawa as well, approved on the 13th.