+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone ordered Gcms notes recently?

Dec 4, 2020
The very first page where u have your application details
App status : open
App status reason: TFR Clearances
Hmm. Unsure what registry could be. The notes I had received last month for my application shows location as in-transit and reason was TFR-Eligibility. I have withdrawn my application since though.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can answer this.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hmm. Unsure what registry could be. The notes I had received last month for my application shows location as in-transit and reason was TFR-Eligibility. I have withdrawn my application since though.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge can answer this.
wow why would you withdraw your application after so much wait ? TFR- Eligibility is they transferred your application to the center to process eligibiliy requirement.

Dec 4, 2020
better .online apps are moving quick. did you pay the fee all over again and will you have to give the test again ?
Exactly! online might not seem to move that fast at the moment but I feel like it's only matter of time before they start pumping out online applications over paper. Yeah, they refunded me $100 which is right of citizenship fee but kept the processing fee of $530 which I had to repay to apply. In all honesty, I am fine with losing 500 bucks if I can get done with this faster.
Never was invited for test as my app was stuck in BGC and also required FP which they never requested even though the due date they had marked on my app for FP had passed weeks ago.
Fingers crossed for my online application.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Exactly! online might not seem to move that fast at the moment but I feel like it's only matter of time before they start pumping out online applications over paper. Yeah, they refunded me $100 which is right of citizenship fee but kept the processing fee of $530 which I had to repay to apply. In all honesty, I am fine with losing 500 bucks if I can get done with this faster.
Never was invited for test as my app was stuck in BGC and also required FP which they never requested even though the due date they had marked on my app for FP had passed weeks ago.
Fingers crossed for my online application.
Goodluck bro. where do you find FP on your file ?

Last edited:

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
I applied in January 6th, 2021
Received in February 22nd, 2021

ASSESSMENTS

Knowledge: Passed
Residence: In Progress
Language: Passed
Prohibition: In Progress
Criminality: Passed
Oath: Not Started

What is the Prohibition check ?
Hey! You applied in January 2021 and passed knowledge test already? That's fast man. Which is your processing office?

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I applied in January 6th, 2021
Received in February 22nd, 2021

ASSESSMENTS

Knowledge: Passed
Residence: In Progress
Language: Passed
Prohibition: In Progress
Criminality: Passed
Oath: Not Started

What is the Prohibition check ?
you applied again ?

immigrate2017

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Question:
I ordered my GCMS nots and certain items say the Due Date is Nov 2021, precisely because they started processing my application Nov 2020.
Language, prohibitions, residence and knowledge all say "Not started" with a due date valid till Nov 2021. BG completed in Feb 2021 though.
Does this mean they will try and process my application within Nov 2021? I haven't even received a test invite and I applied in May 2020.