+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone mailed their sponsorship file to CPC-M in May?

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
I'm glad to hear it's not necessarily unusual it doesn't say medical were received yet.

No updates in about 2 months now!

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here...I'm at my 62 mark...28 days before I am able to make contact w/ NYC. Unless of course, (hopefully less) by checking the mail for that looooooong anticipated brown envelope! And I'm not talking Publishers Clearinghouse either! lol Though, I will feel like I won the lottery...cause presently, my life feels like it's on hold.

Keep the Faith along the Journey!!!!!Our blessing is right around the corner!!! :)

uncychopper

Jul 28, 2009
Mine was received outland on june 22nd . Nearly at the 3 month stage of app sitting in Sydney office. According to timeline 3-9 months for processing. When would someone request Caips ?

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am Overflowing with Tears of Joy....PR letter in hand!!!! So much to figure out now...lol! I am so relieved and so thankful!!!! TY everyone in being a part of this journey and for offering advice, experience and laughs! I gained so much knowledge from everyone's willingness to share!

Be Blessed!

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
KevinsJane said:
I am Overflowing with Tears of Joy....PR letter in hand!!!! So much to figure out now...lol! I am so relieved and so thankful!!!! TY everyone in being a part of this journey and for offering advice, experience and laughs! I gained so much knowledge from everyone's willingness to share!

Be Blessed!
Congratulations!!! I got my letter on Monday!!!

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Canbrit...since you both are in Canada, is your hubby planning to land at a POE or the CIC office?

For *shiz and giggles I phoned around today to see the time line in the event we/ I decided to land at a CIC office. I finally spoke to a knowledgeable person, in turn, who gave me the address where landings are performed. He explained I could not phone, I would have to walk in to schedule the appointment. Then he proceeded to tell me that it's preferred to land at a POE, as its much quicker, 24/7 at my convenience...lol.

It's still up in the air, till I speak to hubby.

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uncychopper said:
Mine was received outland on june 22nd . Nearly at the 3 month stage of app sitting in Sydney office. According to timeline 3-9 months for processing. When would someone request Caips ?
uncychopper,

In the event you still have not heard anything, maybe send a letter by email or fax to the Sydney office. This is what I was prepared to send out when my 90 day mark of 'open door' correspondence, arrived. I omitted details pertaining to my case though.

Date:

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is uncychopper :), a ___________citizen by birth, married on__________2009, to ____________, a Canadian citizen by birth.

I am inquiring as to the status of my PR application file # Bxxxxxxxxx. Sponsors name and I were last contacted on 00-00-2009 with a letter from _______________, stating my case was transferred to the Canadian Consulate General in _______________ in order to expedite.

We wanted to touch base with your office to ensure the file was received.

If anything further is required of me in order to assist you with the processing, I would be most happy to follow through with your request.

E-cas is up to date and is in accordance with my time line listed below and I do not have any changes to report. I thank you for your time and look forward in hearing from you.

Our time line is as follows:
00-00-2009 PR application submitted
00-00-2009 Filed Outbound
00-00-2009 Sponsor Approved
00-00-2009 Processing App., Medical rec.

Have a Wonderful Day,

uncychopper
DOB xx-xx-xx
Immigration File #Bxxxxxxxxx
Address
Contact # xxx-xxx-xxxx

Good Luck either way! I know the waiting is unbearable at times...especially towards the end...I wish you a quick response!!

canbrit

Star Member
Jan 25, 2009
KevinsJane said:
Hey Canbrit...since you both are in Canada, is your hubby planning to land at a POE or the CIC office?

For *shiz and giggles I phoned around today to see the time line in the event we/ I decided to land at a CIC office. I finally spoke to a knowledgeable person, in turn, who gave me the address where landings are performed. He explained I could not phone, I would have to walk in to schedule the appointment. Then he proceeded to tell me that it's preferred to land at a POE, as its much quicker, 24/7 at my convenience...lol.

It's still up in the air, till I speak to hubby.
Hi KevinsJane,

I think we were planning a POE. Do you know how long the wait is for CIC office landing? What number did you call, btw? My husband brought all his stuff with him when he came to Canada on a work permit, and I'm now not sure what he would need to do at land with forms etc.

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canbrit and Happy Thanksgiving :)

I was advised that I would need to visit the CIC office, to schedule the appointment. As soon as I locate the number I phoned, which I believe was the local CIC # for my area, I will post it here....presently, trying to get the day underway! In speaking with hubby, we are planning to perform a light road trip, then landing at a POE, by car. I am sorry I cannot be of more help on the forms...maybe try posting in the http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/, Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration section to see if you can get a response.

I hope you and your family have a Wonderful Thanksgiving! Lots to be Thankful for! :)

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
I sent our application to Mississauga May 25 and received the sponsor approval letter around July 8 (letter was sent July 2) and my husband received his aor october 8. As for ecas, they changed it today to ''in process saying'' they start processing the file at his local embassy october 5.

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wishing you a speedy process Misria...Keep the Faith! You're moving right along! Once it happens...it goes quick! :)

Misria

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
canda montreal
Thank you so much, you are giving me hope this morning. Hehe! I have a good feeling that everything will go well and soon my husband will be with me. Have to stay Positive!!!