+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Has anyone mailed their sponsorship file to CPC-M in May?

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Actually Marlena it's not just Ontario it's just not observed in Newfoundland & Labrador, Quebec, and Yukon
That sucks you guys don't get the holiday though :(

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I know Boncuk they even told me on Friday to make sure not to FORGET to come to work on Monday.... on top of that it's a sunny day :0( which we don't get much these days.. I can always make myself sick but nooooo I can't live with the guilt....

uncychopper

Jul 28, 2009
ya mine was sent on may 12 ... they sent me a letter on july 1 it said not to contact them unless I hadn't heard from them in 6 months .... but at least it was at next stage .. ie : at outland office in Sydney ..... around the same time I contacted them to see what was happening by e-mailing the visa office in Sydney , They replied on the 6th saying an IO would be looking at the app in 3-4 weeks .So depending how long the IO needs to read through the app , I should get an answer anyday now. I am really hoping for something this week.

annemyrtle

Jul 13, 2009
Still no update:(
But I just read one post right that her PR application was approved by buffalo in less than a week or so from start of process!!!
I guess whoever looked at her case was very happy that day:)

Cdnshaz

May 15, 2008
We have heard nothing either, we did get a phone call from CIC asking about dates on app, they thought we made error, we hadn't. They did say that itv was waived, but nothing since and Ecas is as useless as tits on a bull.
Others who have applied after us have recieved visa already, it gets depressing when you sit and wait and others are long gone home!!! There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the way they process applications. We are not young newlyweds, we have been married near 7 yrs, own a home in Canada, joint everything....so I don't understand why common law apps are getting approved before old married couples!!

mud504@yahoo

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
KevinsJane said:
Update

"We started processing your application on June 29, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

We transferred your application to the New York office on July 14, 2009. The New York office may contact you."

Any other updates for May applicants? Also, what are other expereinces with the NY office as far as what to expect?

Best of Luck to All!
I havent had any trouble from Buffalo yet, but i seen that have been doing alot of transfering lately to speed up the processes

annemyrtle

Jul 13, 2009
Today my son celebrated his 2nd year Bday without mommy;(
What can we do but hope and pray for speedy process.
Checking Ecas does not make a difference but I still check every single day...LOL!!

KevinsJane

Star Member
Apr 21, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
<--------------still in limbo...waiting!!!! No updates to report. Hoping the Good News comes Speedily for us ALL!!!!!

I also had to stop checking the Ecas every day!!! Hoping since my file was transferred to NY, the "NY minute" time frame theory is used :)!!!!

Has anyone from the May time frame obtained their CAIPS notes? Have Great day All...

annemyrtle

Jul 13, 2009
Sorry for the delay if update...but I am not sure yet what to make of it but we receive letter from Detroit office dated Aug. 17 requesting for another police clearance from the 2 states I have lived. They said the livescan is for them not valid and should have the rolled fingerprints done which I immediately took care of yesterday thank God for the college police department who was open late, so got the chance to do it after work. Then sent it overnight thru UPS today so I am hoping I will get results within a week.
And part of the letter said they do not think that an interview is necessary at this point but they said after they received the requested documents they will check again my file and make another assesment if interview is needed.
So my family and I are happy for a little bit of news, atleast it's something.
One thing I noticed though they don't put this little details on Ecas, because I just checked and it's the same as last time before we got the letter.... Just a little something to share.

My family and I pray for everyone for a faster process so we could be together with our loved ones for the Holidays:) I will keep you guys updated....and i hope you hear something from NY soon Kevinsjane!!!

robertbola

Mar 29, 2009
my file was sent to CPC M in Early may transfered to Buffalo in Early June and then they sent it to NY in the middle of June...

Just received my Passport Request Letter.

annemyrtle

Jul 13, 2009
I'm happy for you Robert!! From what I have read from this forum so far once passport is requested that's basically it, you're done and finished with the waiting and checking Ecas:)
Your's was fast....you are one of the lucky applicant's for the month of May:)

mud504@yahoo

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
canbrit said:
My update now says:

"We started processing x's application on July 13, 2009.

We transferred x's application to the New York office on July 21, 2009. The New York office may contact x. "

Nothing has been said about medicals, which we did before sending in the application. Does anyone know if the above is normal, or should they have received the medicals before transferring. Is the transfer likely due to volume?
My Ecas never mentioned medicals until I recieved passport request.

Cdnshaz

May 15, 2008
Got his passport request today....
took 6 bloody days to get letter and we only live 30 miles outta London, so we lost the first 6 days of the 45 days...